dsa8864667 is offline Member

Frontloading what u think?

In my next cycle of teste,trene and Eq is it ok to to start it out with prop for 3 weeks until the long acting ester's kicks in. Then also end the cycle with prop 3weeks then start my pct

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    id run prop 4 weeks at the start, test e takes about 5 weeks to kick in.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Frontloading is when you increase the initial doses of a long ester AAS to theoretically accelerate the time frame where the AAS are at their full concentration in your system.

Jumpstarting or Kickstarting a cycle is where you use a fast acting injectable or oral during the time frame where you are waiting for a long ester AAS to reach its effective concentration in your system.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i jupstart and frontload

sorry i ment jumpstarting my cycle and ending it with prob is that ok. I cant do or want todo any orals caue of accutane.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not only OK, its a good idea. I'd jumpstart the first 4 weeks and the last 3 weeks.

I never run prop before alway here about the pain plus would hate to inject ed. No pain no gain i quess.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yes prop at the begining and the end....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Frontloading is when you increase the initial doses of a long ester AAS to theoretically accelerate the time frame where the AAS are at their full concentration in your system.

Jumpstarting or Kickstarting a cycle is where you use a fast acting injectable or oral during the time frame where you are waiting for a long ester AAS to reach its effective concentration in your system.
    a few people here use the term frontloading for both..gets a bit confusing on what theyre really trying to say when they don't lay it out.

But yupp..go with prop for 4 in the beginning and 3 at the end like eggz said

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i frontloaded test E 1250 first week and im in my 4th week i think it was deff beneficial

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    id run prop 4 weeks at the start, test e takes about 5 weeks to kick in.
    Taken from MIKEXXL's thread in the Educational Forum on Frontloading
    link~
    When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!

Esters do not slow down the initial release of hormones into blood stream they only extend the half-life of the drugs. Half-life mean that, that is you inject certain amount of drug, in a certain amount of day half of that drug will still be active. For example if you take 250mg of drug and it’s half life is 7 days, that means that in 7 days there will be 125mg of that drug still active in your system. With all AS once they are injected there is a huge release that takes place and most of the drug is in your system within 1 day. The only reason that some people do not feel the effect immediately is that the buildup of that drug to substantial/effective amount takes place over time. There is a solution to that; it’s called front loading. Front loading means taking double or triple (I recommend double) amount of the drug on your first day of the cycle. For example if you were planning to take 250mg of Sust per week, you would take 500mg on day 1 of your cycle. I hope this all makes sense and clears up a few misconceptions about “when is my gear going to kick in”, because it’s RIGHT NOW!!! As I said it works for everything, EQ, Deca , Test any ester, Tren Eenth, Masteron everything…just the half life’s change.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is more to the thread but what he basicly says is your gear is working in your body the day of injection! It just takes weeks for the drug to build there levels up to there maximum potential then thas when you start seeing the most effective gains when you front load and Double the dose for the 1st 2-3 weeks then after that maintain at your planned actual dosage it brings your levels up to where they would be at week 4 or 5 etc etc

Thread Information