dazbo is offline Senior Member

why are cycle so long ??

Just been thinking. It seems like people tend to gain a lot in the first 3/4 weeks of a cycle, but then barely gain anything from it after that, if so, its slow and little.

Even with trying to up my calories, for me, gaining anything past the 4th/5th week is pretty imposssible. Ive kept a diary and noticed this is how it happens.

So, is there much in doing 4-6wk cycles ? followed by proper PCT ? I know this is prob a shit idea and I know most will say min 10wks or wot ever but its just been on my mind making me wonder!

Thanks

darren

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn, if you're using long esters, that's weird cause it takes 4-6 weeks for them to reach peak levels, depending on what ester you use. If you can't gain after upping calories, you need to up them more. It's simple math the more calories you eat, the more you'll gain. How do you think people get fat, by eating more then their body can use. When you're on gear and training, the added calories will add muscle and some fat, depending on you ratio of pro/carb/fat intake.

You might want to try a short ester cycle to see if that works better for you

JohnnyB

What you put on in the first 4 weeks with long esters like enanthate ,cyp, etc
    is water....it take a while for the concentration of test in your blood levels to get high and stable enough to help you build muscle faster.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I personally tend to notice growth in the last portion of the cycle, usually really noticeable about week 7 or 8. I don't know that there is any benefit to 20 week or longer cycles, I do believe that you have to be on long enough to allow enough of the de-estrified gear to be released in your system to get effective growth. With that in mind I would suppose a short cycle with short acting esters might work. But in my experience the SHIC I tried was a waste of perfectly good gear.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive heard ppl speculating that the longer u keep those gains the easier they are to maintain.. Is it so really - cant know... Next cycle I do Im gonna stop it immediatly when I plateau..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i dont see anything until week 7 when using long ester compounds so i couldnt poss comment??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn, if you're using long esters, that's weird cause it takes 4-6 weeks for them to reach peak levels, depending on what ester you use. If you can't gain after upping calories, you need to up them more. It's simple math the more calories you eat, the more you'll gain. How do you think people get fat, by eating more then their body can use. When you're on gear and training, the added calories will add muscle and some fat, depending on you ratio of pro/carb/fat intake.

You might want to try a short ester cycle to see if that works better for you

JohnnyB
    If you frontload long acting esters, arent they peak levels from the beginning of the cycle. The longer you are on a cycle the more difficult it will be to recover natrual test afterwords, which will result in lost gains? (Ime yust asking). I think 8 weeks are best if you frontload, and want to keep your gains!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the same idea "building the perfect beast" is based on

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    If you frontload long acting esters, arent they peak levels from the beginning of the cycle. The longer you are on a cycle the more difficult it will be to recover natrual test afterwords, which will result in lost gains? (Ime yust asking). I think 8 weeks are best if you frontload, and want to keep your gains!
    in theory..it still is a long acting ester.

my first cycle I gained in the first few weeks up to about wk 5, by around 14lbs. This was using dbol /sus/deca . Second cycle I did test prop, var. didnt gain much from around week 5/6, not sure cant remember. Only thing is, I could be taking the scales results the wrong way. With this cycle, I was cutting while trying to gain a little muscle too. So, although I didnt really feel like I lost any fat, I think that maybe I was gaining still, but also losing fat. I dunno.

I guess Ill find out wi my next cycle after xmas eh!

thanks

hey 1000 posts - do I become a senior now ?!!!

woohoo! I am a senior!

THE PUMP is offline Member
    i like to do 15 weeks each cycle i find its easyer to hold the gains when staying on a little longer.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm gonna run short 8k cycles from now on. i'll just use prop and short acting aas. this way recovery won't be as hard....gains will be easier to hold on to

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i dont see anything until week 7 when using long ester compounds so i couldnt poss comment??
    Agreed.

Perhaps a little longer.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    after 3 or 4 weeks i notice a change in my self nothing major could be mental, but the 5lbs or so of water is defently there.

Thread Information