stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

PCT and high protein...

Ok so my logic: since one of the ways to alter your own hormonal environment so u have less test is to have high protein to carbs ratio (other being too little fat in diet). So does it make sense to have such a high protein intake even after cycle when we have no exogenous test... Ne1 input , maybe personal experiences with diffrent protein intakes during PCT.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I see what you are saying, but I have always kept relatively high levels of protein in my diet and do so through PCT, the one thing I would say is that I continue to eat carbs in quantity, just keep the ratios the same even if your total calories are down. For me it is ~60% protein, ~30% carbs and ~10% fat.

Ive read from a study that compared ppl with fat intake of less than 15 compared to less than 30. The diffrence was quite big in serum test levels.. Im no way gonna eat 30 % fat but still this raises questions on how to get the most anabolic diet when u aer natural (ofcourse without gaining fat). then there are other players here ofcourse, not only test.

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I'm interested Hippo in whether those studies made a difference of ingesting processed food fats vs natural fats. You know fat from Doritos vs the marbling on a steack?

I cant remember, the studies can be found on pubmed.. If interested do a search and if u cant find I can try to post them here.. I cant remembered what I used for keywords but sumin like testosterone and diet.... not sure about those keywords..

Thread Information