IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member

going to mexico/metal detectors

I want to start my next cycle and I'm going to mexico here in a few weeks, 4 guys and 3 girls altogether are going with me. Were all going there to party it up and stay for the weekend(only 1 day in mexico...staying at night in san diego) Me and one of my buddies don't really care about partying were looking forward to getting some gear. I just had a few questions about walking back. Were gonna park and just take the same walk everyone else does to get to revolution st. We plan on getting there about 11 a.m. on a saturday and coming back that same day at about 5 p.m. I know of a few places to go to and I'm def not buying from off the street let alone talking to anyone on the street. Im looking for a real vet pharmacy with the license on the wall. I'm just trippen off the metal detectors on the walk back. If they pick up the bottles Im gonna have taped to my leg. I don't plan on having that much on me, 4 10ml qv test e, 3 bottles qv deca300, and 2 bottles of qv eq. I'm getting my pct elseware. Is this too much to have taped to my leg? I'm also hearing different people say there are metal detectors and there aren't. Even the people I'm going with don't rememeber becuase they said they were too drunk when they went last time, which was about 2 years ago. I'm 5'11 185 so hopefully I won't draw attn like a 5'8 200 lb guy would that just looks like he's on roids. Plus I'm gonna be with a lot of people. Also, would a 50ml bottle be too hard to conceil?

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    why not just drive in and drive out...many of my friends have done it with tons of success. You might even want to consider going south more for better pricing and reliable shops, just from expierence.

gabe_sol is offline New Member
    wtf

JRH
    JRH is offline Junior Member
    no metal detectors in TJ just boarder cops I have never been searched

none of my friends want to drive their cars into mexico, and im not driving mine cuz im not trryin to have some loco just hit my shit cuz he feelsl ike it

what about that much gear? is that too much for one person to carry without it being noticeable?

JRH
    thousands of people drive there every day thay dont f*** with you there they just want you to spend money. Buy mexican insurace before you go in

Quote Originally Posted by JRH
    thousands of people drive there every day thay dont f*** with you there they just want you to spend money. Buy mexican insurace before you go in
    Iid probably feel safer if I drove in. What excatly happens when you go through customs at the border? Do they make you empty your pockets and put all that through a metal detector? Can I hide it in one of the girls purses?

JRH
    no metal detectors at all boarder cop behind counter asking for ID looks to see if you are scared drive in it is easy just remember it will take 2 to 3 hours to get through the boarder there are about 5000 other people trying to leave at the same time so they cant search very many cars maybe 1 out of 100 dont be scared

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

metal detectors

I have been going to Tj regularly for 4 years and the metal detectors were removed roughly 2 years ago.

But driving in is a good idea...also wear clothes that make you look "average" so they do not suspect you are a body builder.

aco
    aco is offline Junior Member
    i was there two weeks ago. i drove my car in, got the stuff, and drove out. no problems at all. it was actually a lot easier than i thought.

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aco
    i was there two weeks ago. i drove my car in, got the stuff, and drove out. no problems at all. it was actually a lot easier than i thought.
    same here, just dont hide your gear in a purse that can be easily searched thru, if for some reason you do get searched. We usually find good hiding spots in the dash or even in the engine bay and have never had a problem.

Thread Information