husky21 is offline Junior Member

Test e experience

While everyone react to all compounds differently I wanted to share my experience with you all. I have done previous cycles sus, eq, dbol , test. This is the first time I ran test e alone. So here is my cycle.
    600mg test e 1-13 weeks
    30mg ed 1-4 weeks
    nolva through out.
    pct clomid

Anyway I started this cycle 179 15% bf
    My first few weeks were good put on 10lbs didn't hold alot of water strength gains were marginal. I read on this board about all the fake QV that was going around so it made me super paranoid that mine was fake. I was week 6 and I hadn't seen the results I wanted. So I started to get pissed. I then hit week 7 with a huge jump in strength and weight, week 8 was even better and so on. For those of you on Test e be patient results will come. I didn't see much sides from 600mgs I got back acne to the point that my wife asked me what I was taking because i don't get zits. I didn't hold a ton of water so this cycle worked out well for me. In the professional world you don't want to look like the goodyear blimp in a matter of weeks.
    In conclusion I just did my 13th injection like it was nothing and I have gained at this point 25lbs I feel great, look good and best of all I have my bf to 10%. I know this is a long post but wanted go share this experience with those that might be worried because the results are taking to long or whatever. Good luck to all

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Thanks, good post bro, and congrats on the results

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    nice man. 5% bf drop though?? come on, you serious?

I had my bf taken twice in the beginning one guy had me at 14% the other at 15% so I just went with 15%. It is on an average anyway.

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    How much roughly would 20g of powder produce in mg. I don't know how many mg's in one g? I am New to the whole thing.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    good info. i am about to start my test e cycle

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

Question

did you have any anger issues or other side effects to note?

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Great post. Thanks because I'll be week 7 tommorrow of my test e only and I want to feel more, lift more and gain more.

lav
    I didn't have much anger issues really there were times i would get pissed at my wife but that is to be expected, she is after a women and as many of you know women can not be reasoned with. But to your question I was level most of the time.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Huskey, what is your diet like...cals, pro, fat, carbs?

L:
    My diet was a little jacked I will admit this. I work a ton of hours like most of you do and finding time to eat properly was tough. However to me the protein was the most important thing to me so I did concentrate on that. I ate about 4k cal, 200grams of protein. These are the the two I can tell you I stuck to as far as carbs and fat, it would be a guess.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    great for you man - this kind of stuff is always good to hear. as for the 5% bf reduction - thats a ton dude....especially since your bf wasnt 'that bad' to begin with. but hey - if thats def the case (and im not doubting you by all means) then thumbs up again!

Muck:
    In all honesty it was probably 4%, I am an ex athlete who got off his ass in the past few month and got back after it. I am 29 and alot of you who are around this age start to put on the tire if you sit on your ass which I had choose to do. I just needed a little motivation lol

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Thats good to hear man, especially since Im still in the middle of my first test e cycle. I know the feeling when you worry whether it will work. I have seen pretty decent gains thus far, but this gives me hope!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i can totally understand that husky as im the process of going through the same kind of 'transformation' - and its due to exactly what you said. being so complacent for such a period of time after being an athlete and putting on the tire.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by husky21
    L:
    My diet was a little jacked I will admit this. I work a ton of hours like most of you do and finding time to eat properly was tough. However to me the protein was the most important thing to me so I did concentrate on that. I ate about 4k cal, 200grams of protein. These are the the two I can tell you I stuck to as far as carbs and fat, it would be a guess.
    4000 cals sounds great, but only 200gms protein is on the low side. Try for at least 300 gms, but 350 400+ I think is much better. But, your results look great thus far, so keep it up and try to up the protein (especially during PCT!).
    Last edited by Lunacy; 10-25-2005 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information