testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

my buddy's cycle results...CRAZY!

my buddy is running test at 500mgs wk, qv enantate. he is in wk 7 and has been 20lbs up since wk 5! it's his first cycle. he is not as strict about his diet as i am, but shit, it's not hurting his wieght gain that's for sure! he want's to run drol at the end of his cycle. i suggested dbol considering it is less harsh. what do you think about dbol at the cycle's end? he is staight bulking, thanks

t

almost there....uhhhhhh

bump for 1000 posts, senior now baby!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Congrats Man!!!!!

thanks, back to the topic......

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if this is his 1st cycle then thier is no need 2 dbol as it will make him bloat more but he can run test prop untill his pct

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    He should wait til hes nex cycle and make a better cycle for his nex level...

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    do you have before and after pics of ur friend?

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    do you have before and after pics of ur friend?
    i have some great before bics of him, before he even started lifting. they are hilarious. he's like 6ft 140lbs, just a rail! i hear good things about dbol at the cycles end, any more opiinions?

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    dbol is used as a kick start untill the test kicks in

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    dbol is used as a kick start untill the test kicks in
    not talking about a kickstart. of course that is what dbol is mostly used for. i'm talking about wrapping up a cycle with it. dosing straight into PCT with a low dose....around 25mgs ed for the last 5wks or so.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    not talking about a kickstart. of course that is what dbol is mostly used for. i'm talking about wrapping up a cycle with it. dosing straight into PCT with a low dose....around 25mgs ed for the last 5wks or so.
    i started my cycle with a dbol kickstart and am currently ending it with a-bombs (100mg ed)... timed it so it will take me right up to pct time.. did last test c shot a week ago and thanks to the abombs i am stronger then ever...
    also am considering running igf for 4 weeks during pct... yeah pinn is rubbing off on me.... by the way anyone heard from him lately??

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i have some great before bics of him, before he even started lifting. they are hilarious. he's like 6ft 140lbs, just a rail! i hear good things about dbol at the cycles end, any more opiinions?
    6' and 140lbs? He didn't need juice to gain 20lbs. Just food and hard work in the gym. He should of built a base before cycling. He'll probably lose most of it when he gets off. Especially if his diet isn't in check. I'm not being negative, just realistic. 6' @ 160lbs is still skinny as hell. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    6' and 140lbs? He didn't need juice to gain 20lbs. Just food and hard work in the gym. He should of built a base before cycling. He'll probably lose most of it when he gets off. Especially if his diet isn't in check. I'm not being negative, just realistic. 6' @ 160lbs is still skinny as hell. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Agree

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    If you read his above post he said the pics are from BEFORE his friend even started lifting...So I assume his friend was 6' @ 140lbs before he even lifted, and that he has been lifting a while before cycling...thats how i interpreted his post...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    If you read his above post he said the pics are from BEFORE his friend even started lifting...So I assume his friend was 6' @ 140lbs before he even lifted, and that he has been lifting a while before cycling...thats how i interpreted his post...
    Sounds like a serious ectomorph for sure. Usually ecto's diets are bad because they feel they can "get away with eating whatever they want". I have a few friends like that and they can never stay big when off cycle. Diet is the key for everybody. You must eat a lot of quality protein within a well balanced diet. Not McDonalds for lunch every day because you never put on fat and you can get away with it. Every meal must count even more when you are a ectomorph since your natty t3 is probably high. A lot of protein is the key with solid complex carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    ya, this is the case. he jumped the gun on his cycle, but it was his decision. he started this cycle at around 160 i believe. gained 20lbs natty....
    ecto's usually arent ecto's because they eat like shit. it's because they have a extremely fast metabolism and burn off required bodybuilding nutrition (cals, fats, protiens, ect.) faster then the normal person would.

zircon is offline Junior Member
    I think it's a bit of both. I upped my diet, clean nicely, gained some, but wasn't spectacular at all running at 3500 cals. THen I propped in some juice, and BAM...after 8 weeks prop, gained and kept 7 kg...same bf....

SO yes diet is important, but for some people, the juice is just what they need...

Thread Information