flyhalf is offline Associate Member

about how long on pct?

im comming up on the end of my first cycle (im in week 12, tomarrow is last shot with eq), 500mg test e / 400mg eq. eq for 12 weeks and test for 14 weeks. 17 days after my last shot i will start my pct with clomid and nolva. i took 20 mg of nolva today and i will be taking it every day until its gone, i think its enough to last me through my clomid. anyways how long am i looking to get back to normal after starting my pct with clomid? roughly.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run 100mg clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex for no less then 30 days

You could also add 4g of Tribulus durring PCT as well

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    im comming up on the end of my first cycle (im in week 12, tomarrow is last shot with eq), 500mg test e / 400mg eq. eq for 12 weeks and test for 14 weeks. 17 days after my last shot i will start my pct with clomid and nolva. i took 20 mg of nolva today and i will be taking it every day until its gone, i think its enough to last me through my clomid. anyways how long am i looking to get back to normal after starting my pct with clomid? roughly.
    If you're running the test 2 weeks past the eq, start PCT 2 weeks after last shot. Don't start the nolva until you start PCT, run PCT until your sex drive is back, with morning wood. Forget a set time, go for full recovery

JohnnyB

let me re-phrase the question....... after starting pct, roughly how long does it take to get your boys working properly again. month? 2 weeks? more than a month?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As I stated you should run PCT for no less the 30 days, more if you feel you need it. Everyone is different and will not recover the same.

k thanks guys

tomarrow i take my last shot of test and eq mix. i was going to run the test 2 weeks longer but now im trying to get through my pct somewhere in early to mid december. (only good time to schedule a vesectomy reversal) if i had to would it be safe to make tomarrows shot my last and just end it at 12 weeks (btw this is my first cycle) or should i take the test for 2 weeks longer ? i was told that comming off the eq and running test for an extra 2 weeks will slowly help my boys downstairs to start working rather than stopping all at once, is this true?

Thread Information