Thread: Hairloss

Diplomat is offline New Member

Hairloss

I am taking deca with sus I heard steriods increases hairloss what can i take to lower the risk or prevent it??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    nadrolone is the only drug who wont affect you at all, if you have genetics for mpb. Low androgenic aas will be less harsh on the scalp than high androgenic roids!

Diplomat is offline New Member
    What exactly is nadrolone??

taylor26 is offline Member
    I read somewhere i'll find it that hairloss only occurs to those who are going to lose it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    I read somewhere i'll find it that hairloss only occurs to those who are going to lose it anyway?
    Yes, thats true!

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    u can still lose hair, even if your not predisposed to it, its just unlikely to be permanent.

alo

beuleux is offline Banned
    I started going bald 15 years before I ever took roids. lol.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I have family patern,buy some Propecia it help me,but as i work in Dermatology i can tell you that you not going to enjoy sex as before with Propecia.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    This might hurt some out there but everyone is going to lose their hair if they live long enough! Som have it genetically programmed at 21 years old and others at 140years old (thats why they dont live enough to see it go).

Using any steroids , but especially highly androgenic ones like Winstrol will cut down that genetic time clock, if yours was set at 25years and u do steroids at 21 then u will pretty much jump start your baldness, however if you are genetically set to lose it at 105 and u do steroids at 25 then it will take a few more cycles to bring that set limit to your age, sometimes it will never be pushed down enough and u will do many cycles with no hairloss at all.

For test cycles u can minimize the hairloss by:

1-Using Nizoral Shampoo
    2-Taking propecia during cycle
    3-Using Rogaine during cycle
    4-Taking multivitamins with B-coomplex

However using Winny or other androgenically harsh steroids u really cant avoid hairloss as easilly, still follow the steps above, but pray on genetics!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat
    Wow, you don't even know the steroid you're taking. F u k i n g amazing!!!

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    hehe

The 5% Rogain works good while on cycle and its much cheaper than propecia

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Yeah no sh*t dude. This poor guys going to seriously f*ck himself up. He'll go limp for months and wonder why. People just have to do more research before they start this sh*t cuz it's no joke.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat
    If you don't know what you are putting into your body you know you should hold off.

alo5603 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=KAEW44]This might hurt some out there but everyone is going to lose their hair if they live long enough! Som have it genetically programmed at 21 years old and others at 140years old (thats why they dont live enough to see it go).

Using any steroids , but especially highly androgenic ones like Winstrol will cut down that genetic time clock, if yours was set at 25years and u do steroids at 21 then u will pretty much jump start your baldness, however if you are genetically set to lose it at 105 and u do steroids at 25 then it will take a few more cycles to bring that set limit to your age, sometimes it will never be pushed down enough and u will do many cycles with no hairloss at all.

Wow, where did ya hear this? Dont mean to cause waves or anythin but that seems a little farfetched if ya know what i mean. Yes i do agree some people have set times when they start to bald, but im not sure i agree with the fact that everybody will eventually go bald. There is no way of knowing, cuz most people, especially males, dont live past their 80's, let alone to 140. So, if somebody is to take the plunge into anabolics, and are worried about baldness, they need to look at signs, like their mothers side of the family, its common knowledge that most of the time, if their mothers father, or brothers, etc. are balding, chances they might too.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    This might hurt some out there but everyone is going to lose their hair if they live long enough! Som have it genetically programmed at 21 years old and others at 140years old (thats why they dont live enough to see it go).

For test cycles u can minimize the hairloss by:

1-Using Nizoral Shampoo
    2-Taking propecia during cycle
    3-Using Rogaine during cycle
    4-Taking multivitamins with B-coomplex

However using Winny or other androgenically harsh steroids u really cant avoid hairloss as easilly, still follow the steps above, but pray on genetics!
    Winstrol is a very low androgenic roid!

Thread Information