jef
    jef is offline Member

Test C and Dropping Deca?

This is my first cycle and I'm taking Test C 500mg a week and Deca 300-400wk. I'm hearing from different people to run test only to see how my body reacts...because of hairloss etc...(which I'm not prone to this genetically). So is it true that Test. is the main culprit of hairloss? If so, why would it be a good idea to drop deca in this stack?

If it's best to run only test then that's what I'll do, I just want to make this the best starter cycle and achieve the max. results I can...

Thanks for you advice...

Here's a link to the thread where I'm trying to decide whether or not to drop the Deca and other compuonds for hairloss...
    dball,testc,deca hairloss

So far, I have discontinued DBol and Proscar and am only running Test C and Deca.
    Last edited by jef; 10-25-2005 at 10:25 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    how many weeks in are u?

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    how many weeks in are u?
    1 week

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    alot of steroids are tuff on the hairline so u can't just blame 1 or 2...
    a simple test e or test c cycle is a great first cycle, but i don't think test and deca is too extreme... just watch for signs of gyno, and be ready to treat them if they show...
    i loved my test and deca cycle, wldn't hesitate to run it again...

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Since I'm not prone to hairloss; if I lost any during a cycle, wouldn't it grow back anyways?

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Personally bro I would do a test only cycle for my first cycle.It was suggested to me for my first cycle and I didnt take it(I did a test/deca cycle). I wish I would of now. So now my 2nd cycle is going to consist of a test only cycle just to see how I respond to test only. I would highly suggest a test only cycle for your first one.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you get gyno symtpoms while stacking the test c with the deca you won't be able to acutatley say which one brought it on. It'd be willing to bet it'd be the deca, but ya never know. That's why we recommend a test only for a first cycle. If you do continue with the deca you should be taking 200mg B6 ed to minimize progesten. You'll also need to take it during PCT.

Thread Information