eradikate is offline Senior Member

i think im getting gyno or im just bugged out

my nipple is very very little bit puffy, or maybe it's in my head. i had no itching or burning or anything like that. But i keep thinking it's puffy a little bit. I have liquidex and my 22g needle should be coming in tommorrow or friday. Since im afraid should i take .5/eod or 1mg/eod?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Do you mean just the nipple being puffy? If so I think that's cool. I'm experiencing that on my cycle too. Well, more of a hard hard nipple than puffy really....

But if the area around it is getting puffy- ie. the aereola- then it may be gyno.

My one juice buddy who got gyno said it was really itchy though. And it spound like you have no itching. So I think you should be good. Some nipple puffing is normal (I want to say nipple "erection"- but this is already sounding way to lesbian-styl;e dirty )

not ever having had gyno- I'd say feel around for fatty deposits behind the nipple.
    if none -then-life is good. if yes I'd be sucking back at least 1 mg of liquidex.

but it does sound like you are all right.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i dont have any balls or knots around my nipple or anything like that. My nipple is like a little bullet, fucking madd hard. Also my mom is telling me my face is round and i can't model with this face this summer if i look like this. Liquidex willl help with face bloat right? will it completely go away?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Liquidex will minimize water retention. It may not go completely away until the end of the cycle.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I'm sure if you do enough liquidex you can get rid of the bloat completely. And get rid of your estrogen almost completely.

I remember seeing a post with a graph of estrogen reduction vs. amount of arimidex many months ago.... and man- I'm really stretching my memory here, so don't quote me on this- but at 1mg /day lf liquidex or over- I think you'll have even less than your normal non-juicing amounts of estrogen.

try for 1mg/day for maybe a week then go down to .5mg. day. I'll lick a monkey's ass if that doesn't de-bloat you completely.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm glad you guys are on the subject,, I'm on week 4 of a EQ/CYP TEST cycle (600mg ea/wk) and am having some symptoms. I ordered some liquidex but am not sure how much to take/how to take it. from what I understand you can just drink it right? 1mg ed? just want to be sure... I've been eyeballing my girlfriends bra!! :confusion:
    Ripper

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ripped, yes, most guys take .5 CC's EOD.. Myself, I have gyno bad, yes, the nips get sore, and sensitive. I can't wear a shirt sometimes, it drives me crazy, rubbin on my nips. I just started Liquidex, I am having to take .5 twice a day, in other words 1ml a day, one in morning and one at night.. but again, I more prone to gyno than most.
    Here is how I take it. I take a 23 Gauge 1 needle or 18 gauge 1 incher, draw out alittle less than .5 CC's (the needle will hold some), suck up some water, with it. Then I pop the needle off, suck the needle empty, then shoot the rest in my mouth. Tastes kinda mediciney.. Seems to help, but only after a few days of it being in your system.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Why did you start your cycle without your needle to draw out the L-Dex??? You should've known better...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by eradikate
    i dont have any balls or knots around my nipple or anything like that. My nipple is like a little bullet, fucking madd hard. Also my mom is telling me my face is round and i can't model with this face this summer if i look like this. Liquidex willl help with face bloat right? will it completely go away?
    Hey, eradikate, post some pics bro..

Uconish is offline Member
    Dont chance it If you got the Liquidex use it Better safe than sorry RIGHT??????

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If you feel that you are getting gyno 'cuz you started the Liquidex too late, take Nolvadex to treat it.

Liquidex prevents estrogen from forming, but does not block any estrogen that has already formed. (No amount of Liquidex will cure the symptoms of gyno, it just prevents estrogen form forming.) Nolvadex blocks estrogen from binding so it is used to treat the symptoms of gyno once it has started.

I take Proviron as my basic Anti-e and I keep Nolvadex on hand ALL THE TIME in case I need to treat gyno that formed 'cuz I missed my Proviron dose or I was taking too little.

Thread Information