Thread: canada

doghunter is offline Member

canada

i have to go to canada for work around the first of the year anyone know if this is a good place to pick up gear and how or whats the deal

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Hummm, gear isnt legal here bro, youll have to hang out in a gym to find some.

doghunter is offline Member
    oh really yeah i will only be there for a week my company is based there and im going to attend some clases up there , but thanks i knew a guy that used to get crates of gear from his brother when i was in college and he lived in canada so i thought i would ask .

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    where in canada?

Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    i have to go to canada for work around the first of the year anyone know if this is a good place to pick up gear and how or whats the deal
    Ya just talk you Joe.....you know Joe.... from Canada

Do you know how big Canada is? I doubt you even know WHERE Canada is!!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    yep, this is a great place to pick up gear.... anyplace, or street you go, you are going to find gear.... it's all over the streets.... they have shoes, T-shirts, shorts, you name it they got it.... are you kidding ????? you actually think someone is going to tell you anything, where to find it, and get it ????

Bayarea is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    yep, this is a great place to pick up gear.... anyplace, or street you go, you are going to find gear.... it's all over the streets.... they have shoes, T-shirts, shorts, you name it they got it.... are you kidding ????? you actually think someone is going to tell you anything, where to find it, and get it ????
    dang , you guys are harsh . Just because you guys got the hook up you want to bash on someone just because the way they ask about it ,someone can tell him but just pm him instead . You people need to be more understanding , people make mistakes .

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    oh really yeah i will only be there for a week my company is based there and im going to attend some clases up there , but thanks i knew a guy that used to get crates of gear from his brother when i was in college and he lived in canada so i thought i would ask .
    whats his name i want in

a crate ... so the guy that supplied him must of got truckloads of gear ..i used to know a guy like that too

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayarea
    dang , you guys are harsh . Just because you guys got the hook up you want to bash on someone just because the way they ask about it ,someone can tell him but just pm him instead . You people need to be more understanding , people make mistakes .
    Harsh??? and no-one is bashing on him.... simply, gear is not legal in canada, and no-one on here is going to tell him, where, and how to get it, because most likely ,they will be giving up a source, and no-one is ( i don't think) that stupid ,to give up a source , to someone they don't know , i also don't think someone is going to Pm him, to give him a source, but IF he does get a PM, then most likely it's to try to scame him.... yes, i do have a hook up, but it took me 2 years at the gym, before i could get my first hook up and the trust of people there. I think now, "dealers" are smarter, and they don't trust just anyone... so to say ,that this guy is coming to canada, to work, and he thinks, he could get a hook up right away, is got the same chance of doing that, has he does, winning the lottery..... Now if he was going to work in Mexico, i would tell him to go to Wallmart

Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    Harsh??? and no-one is bashing on him.... simply, gear is not legal in canada, and no-one on here is going to tell him, where, and how to get it, because most likely ,they will be giving up a source, and no-one is ( i don't think) that stupid ,to give up a source , to someone they don't know , i also don't think someone is going to Pm him, to give him a source, but IF he does get a PM, then most likely it's to try to scame him.... yes, i do have a hook up, but it took me 2 years at the gym, before i could get my first hook up and the trust of people there. I think now, "dealers" are smarter, and they don't trust just anyone... so to say ,that this guy is coming to canada, to work, and he thinks, he could get a hook up right away, is got the same chance of doing that, has he does, winning the lottery..... Now if he was going to work in Mexico, i would tell him to go to Wallmart
    Acually yes I was bashing on him!

Thread Information