caruch is offline New Member

Question Need Help!! I am a newbie without a clue...

My name is Mark and I have been an athlete all my life. Now being 27 i see my body slipping. I work out 2-3 times a week since highschool. As I got older i ate like shit and lost leaness and gain chubbyness in all the wrong places... So i started 8 weeks ago to get in the gym and start my protien shakes and ate more tuna and chicken and less cheese burgers, lol. (enclosed is a picture of me 2 weeks ago at south beach)

I want to start my first cycle and I have no idea where to begin. Where and how to take, etc. I have read so many posts on here but you all seem like micro-bio teachers at my college, lol, and understand what all this means is like speaking swahelly in Mexico. I need help, I know that if i was experienced I would extend my knowlege to someone else.

I have no contacts where to get, how to inject, how much is to much, and based on my body type, what and how long should I take it. Please help.

I am 5'8 175 LBS. Size 34 jeans and I live in North New Jersey.

Can someone help.

thanks

heres my picture

Just so u can see where I am at
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help!! I am a newbie without a clue...-me-3.jpg  

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    first off - welcome!

2ndly - and im not saying that u were doing this - but don't openly ask for sources - thats a no no

3rdly - utilize this site for what it is - research and learn as there is tons of info on here to teach u everything u need to know

your pick looks like u have a good base to start with which is great. what you need to do is stay in the gym - get your body and muscles back working properly then look into Test E as that is what you should start with. do a search on it and you will find all you need.

good luck!

oh yeah - good to see another jersey person in here - even if u are from the north part of the state....lol

sorry I didnt mean too

Sorry, it wasnt my intentions and any help outside the messegeboard would be so appriciated. Reading all this material, I would need 2 months.

yeah - i hear you on the 2 months to digest all the info man - theres a ton.

keep it simple - research test e and go with it. research proper eating/training and pct also of course.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    we need more mods it was posted over an hour ago and still hasn't been changed or deleted where are you all at?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Prepare to be contacted by scammers........

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    That picture looks familiar.

bigJJ is offline Member

Yes, there is a lot of info, and yes, it takes a while to go through. But think of it this way... you're putting powerful hormones into your body. You want to be as familiar as you can with the upsides and downsides of each before you begin, right?

If you haven't already, read through this page http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Much wisdom to be found here.

Skim through the more detailed discussions of endocrinology if it causes you to zone out, but there is still much practical info to be found in each of the threads.

Remember the essential part of a first cycle is Testosterone . Read the profiles and see which suits your particular desires (many will suggest Test Enanthate or Cypionate ). Don't get carried away with adding many compounds before you're more experienced as to how your body reacts to them.

As for injection procedures, see http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Sanitary injections procedures and aspiration are essential, as well.

If you have more detailed questions of particular compounds that you feel are not addressed in Hookers profiles, come back and ask. We're all here to help.

Also, edit your post and take out your e-mail address. You're just asking for scammers.

Good luck!

bigJJ is offline Member
    Oh yeah, as mentioned before, reseach proper pct. Here's a good thread on the subject. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626 It is vital!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need at least a year of soild training before starting gear, so you have plenty of time to reseach. 2-3 times a weeks, isn't much, how many times did you miss the gym for a week or more while doing 2-3X a week?

Your body is average at best, gear isn't going to help that, training, diet and cardio will, then add gear and it'll help. The reason I say wait a year, is you need to build up your tendons and joints before using gear.

JohnnyB

ok

well the only reason why i was on a light work out is because i play baseball all over the contrey. And I am on 2 traveling softaball teams and play March till Nov. 2 games a day somtimes. So i am in shape, you still dont think that my tendens are strong enough still...?

Thread Information