Thread: mixing clen ?

littleguns is offline Associate Member

mixing clen ?

Okay so my "friend" is taking clenbuterol . His other friend said "hey don't take clenbuterol with eca." Supposedly they compete or something for the receptor?

My question is can a person take clenbuterol and still drink diet soda, or would the caffeine in the diet soda negate the clen ?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Who would it 'negate' the effect? If anything, it would make it stronger....which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Put simply, diet soda+clen is fine, but whenever using clen, be careful. Watch the blood pressure!

Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    Okay so my "friend" is taking clenbuterol . His other friend said "hey don't take clenbuterol with eca." Supposedly they compete or something for the receptor?

My question is can a person take clenbuterol and still drink diet soda, or would the caffeine in the diet soda negate the clen?

Regarding receptor competition. The friend was right for clarity see Hooker's Clen Profile.

In a nutshell, ECA reduces Clen absorption to 32%, so you can use them together but the Clen will be a lot weaker and practically wasted.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    why would you want to put that crap soda in your body anyway?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    But if I am not mistaken the caffeine is not competing with the clen for receptor, it is the ephedra that is doing it so a caffienated drink shouldn't wreak major havok on you clen protocol. But using an ECA and clen would not be beneficial.

Thread Information