Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nate_Dog is offline Member

bump.... thought you may be interested

bump...

tfgbkk is offline New Member
    KAZ - Would you conside running this cycle with proviron ? I am VERY interested in a short low dosage cycles which produce small yet maintainable lean mass results and minor to zero sides during/after.

Also, curious about the effects to the body/mind from starting d-bol at a dosage of 35mg/ed in week 1 -- did you feel any immediate physical or mental changes? Would it be "safer" to ramp d-bol over 4 wks at 20-35-20-10 with proviron 50-50-50-25 for a first cycle.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i did a 8 week cycle with no antie es only lots of milk thistle and liver aid it went like this
    1 15mgs im am
    2 15mgs in am
    3 20mgs am
    4 25mgs am
    5 30mgs am
    6 25mgs am
    7 20 mgs am
    8 15 mgs am
    all doeses were before 1pm in 3 small doeses just like kaz's cycle. i gained 20lbs with verry little bloat and lost 10 lbs within a month after being of of them, this was 5 months ago and i still have the 10lbs of skelatal mucle it built so kaz is on the right track with this but let me say that a 8 week d bol ony cylce with no antie es is not a great idea for a noob, i just react well to it and am resistant to estrogen to a degree, i belive if this was doen with 8 weeks of primobolan , anavar , antie es clomid after eating a clean bulk diet proper training and good post cycle training and eating an all pill cycle can produce verry good gains in strenth and mucle hardness but lack the overal massive size gains that injectables and orals together produce, this is what i would do if i was 21+ and wanted to try a first cycle
    4weeks dbol like kaz had layed out
    8weeks anavar folowed bye 3 weeks of clenbuteral post cycle with clomid after the d bol for 2 weeks
    i agree totaly with you kaz i also am a beliver in low doeses and mild drugs.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    what do you all think about taking dbol with a t3 cycle... would this low dose (20-30mg)be enough to prevent muscle loss? also.. has anyone tried it? thanks!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz
    Up at 7:00 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 7:30 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 10:30 am (About 20-30 mins before gym)
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 12:00 pm (Just after gym)

Dear kaz ,

I'm only done working at 18h , so I go to the gym at about 19h till 20.30h . How would i take my D-bol then ?
    Would this be a good idea :

16.30h - 2 d-boll
    19h - 2 d-boll
    20.30h - 2 d-boll
    Then at about 24h when i go to sleep i take my last d boll .
    Another question , i'm training 5 days a week , do you continue taking your d-boll in the weekend ??? Even when you are not training ?

Hope you can give me some advice

greetz
    Last edited by SaTyR; 11-22-2003 at 11:40 AM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    20 to 30 mgrs a day is not a low does its a moderate and in soem cases depending on body weight a high dose, 10 to 15 would be low 20 to 30 will blow some size on you.

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    This is a great post..im also an advocate of less is good...many of the poeple that stomped on me in my post are interested in yours...funny....im old skool...and the things you are discussing is how we did it back in 86..my last cycle was 88...and it wasnt low dose back then...but...we would pyramid our cycles...weening off at the end....gain 30 loose 15...still gained 15...i do beleive that a low dose cycle around 20 mg is an ideal kicker..injectibles are down the road in this game..but not necc from the git go...moderation is the key to being heathly in this...after a week of 10 mg..to get it started 3lbs...today bumbed it to 20 mg...gonna hit that for 4 weeks...then one week of 10mgED...if your int ..Ill keep you posted...you where absolutely correct...we are all different...our bodies react diff...no need to hit it hard out the gate...build up to it...anyhow great post again...good reading thanks...!!!!

FamLay is offline Banned
    Thanks a lot Kaz.....ppl always told me i was stupid on here for wantin to do dbol only cycles...im about to run just what you did in about a week when my gear gets here
    Later and keep postin

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i know this is old but his experiment hurried me to try one of my own. a few months back I ran dbol only for 2 weeks at 30mg/day. Gained 10lbs. Kept it all, never lost a pound, in fact a few weeks later I was putting on weight naturally.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i know this is old but his experiment hurried me to try one of my own. a few months back I ran dbol only for 2 weeks at 30mg/day. Gained 10lbs. Kept it all, never lost a pound, in fact a few weeks later I was putting on weight naturally.
    Did you use anything other than the dbol ? Ancillaries?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Did you use anything other than the dbol? Ancillaries?
    nolva during and nolva and clomid after

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    great post bro!

pearljam is offline Junior Member

Oral Turinabol

ive always wondered what adding oral turinabol to a dbol cycle would do i know there is the liver toxicity but that is generally over exaggerated and oral turinabol is only mildly toxic im sure between the two the dosage wouldnt go over 100mg but i just think this would help majorly in keeping gains since dbol is the kickstart and Tbol is a more slower lean mass gainer....just a thought

BigDaddyW is offline New Member
    I ran a dbol only cycle to experiment after hearing everyone talk down on it just to see for myself and i was more than happy with the results. I blew up and maintained 90% of it. I ran it for 10 weeks total at 15 mg working my way up to 30 mg then back down to 15 mg. I recently had all my bloodwork done and everything was normal and my liver numbers were ok.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Might try similar cycle: Questions

I have 100 10mg Dbol tabs and 24 50mg clomid tabs. I'm thinking about doing 15 mg of dbol a day for only 4 weeks (this will be my first cycle and the vast majority of my training will be isometric (Jui Jitsu) with some heavy dumbell use. Should I take the clomid now or wait for gyno signs (what I'm asking really is if the clomid will reduce the chances of aromitisation and if so, how mch should I take on this short experimental cycle. Thanks, this board is a blessing for the uninitiated.

Wawa_Rules is offline Junior Member
    great post and study. i was considering doing pretty much the same exact thing .. taking a dbol only cycle, increasing the dosage after 2 weeks, up from 20 to 30mg, then after 2 weeks of that, weaning myself off just like you did. since you did not have any problems at all, im definitly going to be doing this next month. thanks a lot man. do you have stats for strength gains?

Okay, there have been quite a few posts recently about oral only cycles. One in particular attracted my attention and that was about using Dbol in AM only. It was due to that, and another post by CYCLEON (About T3 of all things) which prompted me into this little experiment. I figure that some may like to hear my results, and this may be a good post for a newbie to read as well. (Feel free to disagree with me, I'm only posting what has happened!)

Let me just get a baseline for the What’s and Why’s right now.

First, (For the newbies) we are ALL different – My findings worked for ME but may not work the same for you! Bear that in mind. This post is for information ONLY! I am not advocating this as a cycle, I'm just reporting my findings.

Second, I did NOT gauge my results by how many lbs I gained/lost. Since Dbol often makes us hold water we may say that we put on 15lbs and lost 10lbs of it and that sounds pretty bad, however if we had ignored the water and said we did a mild cycle and put on 5lbs that’s not so bad – To avoid this I used the mirror as a gauge for gains.

Third, as many of you may know if you have ever read some of my posts I am an advocate for light dosing – If you can gain from 200mg why use 400mg, since the only thing to actually go up exponentially with the dose are side effects!

Since we all know that Dbol is liver toxic I decided to go with a fairly light dose of the Russian Dbol. I used Russians because they always give me reasonably gains (Not as good as Naposim but better than Thais) but make me hold less water than Naposim. (Again this is a personal preference!)

I started with 35mg ed and ran this dose for 2 weeks, however, rather than split this up throughout the day as we normally would I took it like this:

Up at 7:00 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 7:30 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 10:30 am (About 20-30 mins before gym)
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 12:00 pm (Just after gym)

The extra tab (For those of you who did the math) was thrown in anywhere in there as I felt like it, although I TRIED to get it to rotate from one to the other. As you can see that is pretty much an AM only dosing of Dbol.

After 2 weeks of this I had made some noticeable gains (In the mirror) and my strength in the gym had gone up a little bit too. Interestingly I could see that there was very little water being held (And I DO mean VERY little!). Far, far less than I would normally hold, and I am a bitch for holding water on Dbol.

My next move was to drop my dose to 20mg each day, skipping the 7:30 tabs completely. I did this for a week.
    At the start of the next week (This week in fact) I dropped the dose to 10mg each day, taking my tabs just before I go to the gym.

When I first started the dose I noticed some slight testicular shrinkage (Within 7-8 days). This is now reversing itself as the dose drops (This is the reaction I expected from reading CYCLEON’s T3 post)

I also seem to have retained the gains I made, although they were not massive by any means, they are still there. I have had 2 other people watching me carefully too, and they agree that the gains have remained. Come this Sunday I will finish the Dbol completely.

If I had to guess I would say that I have maybe gained about 8-10lbs, perhaps a little more. My chest and arms especially seem fuller and harder (NOT something I usually associate with Dbol!), and again I have to say that I have held very little water at all, and as far as I can tell I am not holding any at all now.

I am sure that many of you will scoff at gaining a mere 8-10lbs, but before you do think about the fact that I gained them in 4 weeks only, I used one pretty cheap steroid and at very light dosage too! I retained all my gains, and held very little water. One of the common side effects of Dbol is to make me puff and pant more, as my blood pressure rises and I hold more water. This did not happen at all. Aside from the (very) slight testicular shrinkage I have suffered no sides at all, and even that has almost reversed itself completely now.

I doubt that the gains I made could be increased very much more by increasing the dose (I think you would end up holding water again, which was something I tried to avoid), however, if you DID increase the dose I would suggest a longer time to reduce it too, and of course that means a longer time using a liver toxic drug! One of my objectives was to see if I COULD make gains on a low dose in just 4 weeks. The answer is yes!

My conclusion then is that an oral only cycle CAN produce gains, but they will be small if you want to stay with a fairly safe dose. Of course you will make dramatically more gains if you incorporate an injectable as well. For myself I am rather pleased at the result. I have gained about 10lbs that seems to be in no hurry to go anywhere!

Peace
    Well there's a way to get all the young kids doing orals only. Of coarse anyone can gain strength and size on an oral cycle only. By any chance do you think a newbie could gain size and strength on a test only cycle which would be more safe.

IMO over 90% of the people that use an oral cycle only lose all there gains. That means that 90% of the people did nothing but put there liver at risk. you may have been one of the lucky one's who didn't retain water for what ever reason. But again 905 of this who use D-bol is going to retain water and that results in higher blood pressure.

So in my opinion this may have work for you but is going to result in 90% of the people who are now going to go out and use orals to end up at the end with nothing but disappointing results.

this is why more then one study needs to be performed. If the poster and 10 others would have done this with the same results then so be it. But we are talking about one individule. A guy with superior genetic just looks at weights and grows. Do YOU?

bump

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    jamotech: You could probably use Test Supension like this, since there is no ester in it and it becomes active/inactive very quickly. Having said that Iv not used it myself, so you would have to experiemnt on yourself!
    I did dbol only cycle (with nolva tho) for 2 weeks back when I first started juicing. I gained around 10 lbs and keep all of it. PCT was just a week of clomid too, ha! Had some slight problems with acne and liver on that "cycle" tho.

I really like the weight and strength dbol and drol can put on, but recommend to anybody to run a test e/cyp base with it to help solidfy gains, add a few extra pounds, and keep body test level high.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalluser
    Did you try the "dbol / clen stack" and if so what results ??

kind regards Smalluser
    Never stacked them, but used both and both work really well with my body. I love them.

what were your dosages powerlifter?

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    Dumb Post edited!!!!
    Last edited by runninpony; 05-05-2006 at 08:42 PM.

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    I have read the profiles, actually several times. The only thing is im looking for just alittle boost, not looking to gain 25+ lbs. And Im not crazy about the injecting part if I were to stack.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    I have read the profiles, actually several times. The only thing is im looking for just alittle boost, not looking to gain 25+ lbs. And Im not crazy about the injecting part if I were to stack.
    i am interested in trying this and i am looking to hear more results ..peace

lil herc is offline Junior Member
    my results from a d bol only cycle were pretty good ,,i gained 20 lbs in a 30 day cycle,i plan to use it in my next cycle but with deca or eq.all in all dbol was great for a first timer.
    Last edited by lil herc; 05-08-2006 at 05:59 PM.

i got a pm askin some details and i fugure il post them for all to see.
    week 1-20mg/ed
    week2-3-30mg/ed
    week4-20mg/ed
    week5-10mg/ed

i started out weighing 150 and went to 170 after the 4th week,and was very impressed with the gains and also every time i looked in the mirror or ran into someone i knew! it was very noticable and i was pleased with this for a first cycle, but i did loseall but 5 lbs of it within 2 month of being off cycle. so again summer is coming and i want to be ripped so im going to enter the world of injectables,but will kick start it with some dbol as it makes me feel warm and fuzzy everytime i think of it...no wait thats the stripper from last week..anyways ill keep yas posted on my next cycle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lil herc
    i got a pm askin some details and i fugure il post them for all to see.
    week 1-20mg/ed
    week2-3-30mg/ed
    week4-20mg/ed
    week5-10mg/ed

i started out weighing 150 and went to 170 after the 4th week,and was very impressed with the gains and also every time i looked in the mirror or ran into someone i knew! it was very noticable and i was pleased with this for a first cycle, but i did loseall but 5 lbs of it within 2 month of being off cycle. so again summer is coming and i want to be ripped so im going to enter the world of injectables,but will kick start it with some dbol as it makes me feel warm and fuzzy everytime i think of it...no wait thats the stripper from last week..anyways ill keep yas posted on my next cycle
    So what was the point ?

why would people bump this old ass thread up.

themouse is offline New Member
    i have 5mg stanozolol tabs and 5 mg dbol tabs i want to cycle them together any thoughts on this matter last cycle was dbol test e back in may 2005 has anyone cycled this before and what gains should i expect and keep

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by themouse
    i have 5mg stanozolol tabs and 5 mg dbol tabs i want to cycle them together any thoughts on this matter last cycle was dbol test e back in may 2005 has anyone cycled this before and what gains should i expect and keep
    Start your own thread bro

this was a question for KAZ not you since he doesn't have a problem with orals i felt he would give an non objective just the facts answer and not get all emotional on me like you just did
    Last edited by themouse; 05-16-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Start your own thread bro
    this was a question for KAZ not for you. i figured he would give an non objective answer and not get all emotional just like you did. you have to get better control of your emotions son we are MEN not GIRLS.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Bro the last time KAZ posted on this thread was in 2002.

Kale is A respected member here with alot of knowledge and he was right start your own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006

Kale is A respected member here with alot of knowledge and he was right start your own thread.
    how old is this post

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006

why are you getting emotional on here? your boy kale might be a respected member here but you don't have to get hot headed about this i made a honest mistake did that ever cross your minds.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by themouse
    how old is this post

This thread was started on 5-9-02

look at the top of each post and it gives you the time and date of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So what was the point ?

it was a waste of time and $$$ thats why im movin on to something that will last,,,and my bad for replying to this thread,i didnt even look at the date

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    now you know better, no reason to resurect dead posts

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    now you know better, no reason to resurect dead posts
    Agreed.

Lock it up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information