stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

man clen get me flying..

I wake up n take the morning dose of clen n shait.. Im flying all over the places - kinda like doing speed - dont like it that much - But to lose fat Im willing to sacrifice =) lol...

bigJJ is offline Member
    What dosage did you start at?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i hate clen for that reason

the funny thing is that tthe first 20 mcg pill gets me going.. today im using all together 60 ... gonna try to get up to a hundred..

the thing is that Im a lil worried since I have not much appetite now and Im in PCT or strating it in 2 days.. gonna have to see how it goes.. dont wanna lose any hard earned muscle...

GB94 is offline Banned
    Was your original plan to pyramid the clen ? Or did you deicide to do this after you found out how it affected you?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Clen should always be done in a pyramid fashion IMO. I'm with you Hippo, I don't like the way it makes me feel at all, but I do like the results.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Clen should always be done in a pyramid fashion IMO. I'm with you Hippo, I don't like the way it makes me feel at all, but I do like the results.
    true, but im not avid about going back down slowly, just seems like a waste of clen . What i do is time it so that my last dose is like a thursday, so when you just come off, your going to crash (alot like ephedra, where ya just sleep all day lol), but it will be a weekend, so its okay. Then resume a regular routine on monday. Works for me.

alo

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    would using clen hurt while using Winny?

Quote Originally Posted by MsHeadBanger
    would using clen hurt while using Winny?
    it depends on how you are with sides. Winny can dry out your joints, and clen can give ya cramps. Combined sides like that, your not going to be a happy camper. If no sides or very little, i dont see why not.

alo

Alo, I think I misled you, I think you should come on in an increasing dose fashion, but come off it all at once,(not a true pyramid)and IMO even if you have reached your goals and are done with the clen go on an ECA stack for a couple of weeks so you don't gain too much back when you first get back to a normal metabolic rate.

Alo, I think I misled you, I think you should come on in an increasing dose fashion, but come off it all at once,(not a true pyramid)and IMO even if you have reached your goals and are done with the clen go on an ECA stack for a couple of weeks so you don't gain too much back when you first get back to a normal metabolic rate.
    no you were right bro, i was just buffering your post. We are on the same page, just some people think pyramiding always means go up slow and come down slow. In our case, its come up slow, and stop when done. And yes, ECA would be good to, just make sure your taking your benadryl, or its pointless.

alo

Thanks for the quick response. One more question. I'm starting my Winny today. Can I draw up my Winny with my Test. Prop., or is that a bad idea considering Winny is waterbased instead of oil?

Nah, go ahead and mix em, most around here say you can mix oil and water. So long as you tolerate it at the injection site.

Nah, most around here say you can mix oil and water.
    yeah you can draw both, there just wont be any separation in the syringe, kind of looks cool IMO. Do it all the time.

alo

Thanks guys. I'm out. Keep training hard.

Thread Information