Thread: Prop + Anavar

Taurus is offline Member

Prop + Anavar

my proposed cycle to begin within the next 2-3 weeks

1-10 prop @ either 75mg ed or 150 eot depending on whether i can handle evey day injections

1-10 var @ 60mg ed

now, my question is, if i cant handle the prop pain, is it ok to continue with var alone for the remainder of the cycle and then start pct?

i know var can be taken alone. But is it ok after just taking some test. meaning, will the test shut me down hard enough that the var would be pointless and pct would be in order?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO, you should run the test all the way thru, if the pain is too much try cutting the prop with sterile oil or get something like E that is less painful. Var will supress your HTPA esp at an effective dose like that over a long period of time.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You will need pct regardless. I wouldn't run var for 10 weeks, i'd cut that down a bit if I were you.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You will need pct regardless. I wouldn't run var for 10 weeks, i'd cut that down a bit if I were you.
    i will do pct. i just want to know whether i can continue the var without the test and would i still see gains or is it pointless as the test would have shut me down real hard.

i will most likely suck up the pain of the prop, but i was just asking as a precaution.

I will do var for around 6 weeks or so, even though i know people who have done var for 10 weeks at doses higher than mine and have had fine blood tests.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you have access to test e why not use the longer ester and fronload with the prop?

Taurus is offline Member
    cuz i want to cut... i get bloated so easily that i want to stay well away from test e and cyp and dbol .

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    man up and run the prop all the way through ... its not that bad man ... just feels like uve been punched ... nothin serious

Taurus is offline Member
    guys...i'm asking on a hypothetical basis...as a back up...so i know my options. does anyone know the answer!

Thread Information