superfat73 is offline Associate Member

Sleep schedule while on gear

I am currently cutting to get ready for a bulking cycle. It will be my first. My biggest problem is my sleep schedule. The only thing that is more important than bodybuilding for me is my school. For some reason I have tried to fix my sleep schedule but I am so tired and sleepy during the day therefore I am not able to study. So for the past 4 years I have had this wack schedule. I wake up for classes @11-12. Then I am in class until 4:00. Come home and sleep from 5-9or 10. Then work out from 11-12, then do hw from 1-5 or 6 in the morning then go to sleep from 5-6 till 11-12 in afternoon and continue this. In the summer I would sleep from 7amto 5 pm and be up until 7am the next day. How much have I screwed up my potential gains. For being all natural I am one of the bigger guys at my school. But I doubt few train as hard as me. I ve seen good gains. I eat every 3 hours and have tailored my diet to my lifestyle. Will my schedule do when I get on juice or do I just need to find ways to be productive during the day? Please any opinions!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would not use AAS until you have your life in a little bit better of a schedule IMO. AAS is very demanding and can absolutely wear you out, with you sched you could be a mess in no time. Wait til after school when life gets into a more normal routine.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    I am currently cutting to get ready for a bulking cycle. It will be my first. My biggest problem is my sleep schedule. The only thing that is more important than bodybuilding for me is my school. For some reason I have tried to fix my sleep schedule but I am so tired and sleepy during the day therefore I am not able to study. So for the past 4 years I have had this wack schedule. I wake up for classes @11-12. Then I am in class until 4:00. Come home and sleep from 5-9or 10. Then work out from 11-12, then do hw from 1-5 or 6 in the morning then go to sleep from 5-6 till 11-12 in afternoon and continue this. In the summer I would sleep from 7amto 5 pm and be up until 7am the next day. How much have I screwed up my potential gains. For being all natural I am one of the bigger guys at my school. But I doubt few train as hard as me. I ve seen good gains. I eat every 3 hours and have tailored my diet to my lifestyle. Will my schedule do when I get on juice or do I just need to find ways to be productive during the day? Please any opinions!
    thats a pretty busy schedule, but similiear to mine, so it is attainable. I know you arent going to want to wait to cycle, i know i wouldnt, so if you are gettin at least 8hrs of sleep, even if its not all at once, you should be fine. Just a heads up, your schedule is going to get even busier cuz proper method of cycling is not just a walk in the park when you already have a hectic schedule.

alo

Thread Information