paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member

SuperDrol Started

I just started my sd(superdrol) cycle 2 days ago. Its AnabolicExtreme. This is how mine is going to go. I have 600mg of the stuff.
    1- 20mg ed (I took 30mg the first day cuz im an idiot.... that bad?)
    2- 20mg ed
    3- 20mg ed
    4- 30mg (if i did this i would end up short one day)
    1-6 Milk Thistle -350mg/ed (Has Turmeric Root Extract 100mg and Artichoke 40mg)
    5-6 Nolva, (but how much) Im ordering my nolva from ar today.

K now for the q?. How much Milk Thistle should i be taking?
    And how much Nolva should i be taking and for how long?

Today is day 3 and don't feel anything yet which is expected, but i'll keep ya posted on how everything is going.

faustunta is offline Junior Member

Remember to drink plenty of water..... u should notice4 u r sweatig more durign your workouts...im taking 350mg of milk thisle which is usually about 1 serving in most bottles of milk thisle.... im using novadex xt istead of nolvadex so it may be a diff mg but im using 100mg week one then 75mg then 50 then 25 along with omega 3's, niacin, red yeast rice.... some claim that drol affects your cholesterol.... so jus taking it as a precautionary measure...what they forget to see is that lipid values change the more you excercise....so one would see very low lipid values without ever taking a steroid just by very long and hard durations of excercise..

Yeah im drinking 2 gallons a day. And saying u take 350 makes me feel a million x better . Im ordering my tamox and clomid pack from ar today actually so i'll be excited about that . How is your cycle going so far? I posted on your thread like 30 minutes ago. Update us plz .

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    You decided not to go the var route ?

Ohh and I would double the milk thistle .... i personally like liv52 though.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you are spreading your doses throughout the day. You need 1000mg of Milk Thistle ed. No clomid for PCT?
    Make sure your taking some extra strong multi vits and emega 3's as well, 10mg of nolva ed throughout would be good as an addition to the omega 3's to help with the cholesterol.

Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    Yeah im drinking 2 gallons a day. And saying u take 350 makes me feel a million x better . Im ordering my tamox and clomid pack from ar today actually so i'll be excited about that . How is your cycle going so far? I posted on your thread like 30 minutes ago. Update us plz .
    I am taking tamox and clomid. And do i really need to use the nolva through out the cycle? Why is it important for me to take strong multi vits? i already take some pretty good multi vitamins. But i will start getting more omega 3's and increase my milk thistle.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Ohh and I would double the milk thistle .... i personally like liv52 though.
    ya id recommend 1000mg a day

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    I am taking tamox and clomid. And do i really need to use the nolva through out the cycle? Why is it important for me to take strong multi vits? i already take some pretty good multi vitamins. But i will start getting more omega 3's and increase my milk thistle.
    i would only take nolva if youre experiencing gyno like sides.. but definetly during pct

yeah im going to take nolva for sure during pct i just didn't think it was necessary if im not experiencing any gyno during my cycle. And i'll start doubling my milk thistle asap

James21 yeah i actually got this for free (friend works at a GNC) so i would rather save myself $400-500 and see how this goes, but i still plan on taking a tbol and var cycle in the future, like 6 months or maybe a lil less.

should i be spacing out my dosages with the 20mg of sd? day 5, i'll tell ya how the first week went real soon

k its day 8 so i started spacing out the sd everyday, once in the morning and once at night. is this good? i've gained 7lbs by the way. and my strength and endurance are increasing very fast. I'm adding more weight and keeping the same reps. Also when i start to feel a lil fatigued and am worried im almost finished i start to do my set and feel like i have barely worked out at all, (in the fatigued part). Im really liking sd so far. I just read a nasty comment about some1 saying they got gyno from it, which i don't think is possible? any comments on that? That kinda scared me but other than that its great.

bigman1 is offline New Member
    I also just started mine but have a question, did you feel completely like shit the first couple days? I feel like I have the flu but I know I don't just that my appitite is not so good and man do I sweat like a pig. Just taking 20mg once in the AM and one PM but maybe I should drop to 10mg anythoughts?

atodak is offline New Member
    I'm on my second week @ 20 a day. Gains have been pretty good. No sides what so ever. I was weighing 210-215 before and now I'm 215-220 after one week Should I stay with the same dosage or bump it up to 30 a day? Please help thanks

bigman is it ur stomach or your head that is bothering you? if its your head start taking some hawthorne berry, also make sure ur getting ur omega3's cuz of the cholestrol. sweating is common with it, i sweat a lot too. i'd stick with 20mg, the people that have been 10mg havn't had any gains so far. theres about 7-8 of us doing the sd cycles right now, the 20mg users (Myself) have had good gains and no sides.

atoda my last week i will be going to 30mg too. soo thats just what im doing.

hope that helps a bit
    Last edited by paintball4ever85; 10-18-2005 at 02:21 PM.

Day 3 of week two and my waist seemed to get slightly smaller. I'd say I lost an inch so far. I am using it with a fat burner.this stuff is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by atodak
    I'm on my second week @ 20 a day. Gains have been pretty good. No sides what so ever. I was weighing 210-215 before and now I'm 215-220 after one week Should I stay with the same dosage or bump it up to 30 a day? Please help thanks
    BUMP

BigNar is offline New Member
    I would split the dosage if your taking more than 10mg. If 20mg, take one in the morning, and one at night. I wouldn't take Nolva during cycle unless signs of gyno started appearing.

Just a lil update for you guys. Gained 12.5lbs so far, am very, very happy with that. Strength gains are very good, am puttin up more weight with more reps than i could do with lighter weights. so far am very happy, no sides besides a lil minor headaches. thanks for every1's help

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Im adding SD to the last three weeks of my AAS cycle. This will help harden me up as my test levels drop before PCT. Im about your weight at 225 and Im taking 30 mgs ED of SD. I also used SD at the begining of my cycle to jumpstart. I used 30 mgs ED at weight of 205 then too.

So, I would up the SD to 30 mgs a day.

Im hoping with the SD and some intense work I can get to 230 before the end of this cycle, my first.

cgb6810,
    Have you noticed any more sides than taking 20mgs? The only sides I get is soreness in my lowerback from time to time but not bad. Whats ED? Also should I bump up my milk thistle from 1000? Thanks man. BTW my new weight is 220-225 this stuff is great.

cgb6810,
    Have you noticed any more sides than taking 20mgs? The only sides I get is soreness in my lowerback from time to time but not bad. Whats ED? Also should I bump up my milk thistle from 1000? Thanks man. BTW my new weight is 220-225 this stuff is great.
    ED is each day.

Sounds like all of you are having great succesess with SD...

cgb6810,
    I haven't noticed anymore sides at 30 mgs. In fact, I haven't noticed any sides at all. Im also taking 1000 mgs of milk thistle per day and will continue through PCT. And, I take saw palmetto for prostate and recently added hawthorne berry for blood pressure. I would not go more then 3 weeks at a time with SD due to liver toxicity.

Should I be taking redyeast rice or flush free niacin? I've heard that too much niacin is also bad on the liver. What da deal?

Should I be taking redyeast rice or flush free niacin? I've heard that too much niacin is also bad on the liver. What da deal?
    I havent been taking either of those supps.

^^Have you had your cholesterol checked lately?

^^Have you had your cholesterol checked lately?

Not for a few months. Its something I will check post PCT though.

Thread Information