Liftnainez is offline Banned

Not normal? or Is it? IMPORTANT

Sup fellas.. I started my Test E/ Tbol cycle yesterday.. First poke ever!! ( I am keeping a cycle log in the members cycle pages if you are interested in reading/following up) Anyway I shot into my right thigh and it is pretty sore this morning. Nothing unbearbale and thankfully no bumps or rash. Just a small dot and pretty sore around the area. I was supposed to work out legs today- Im not sure if i can do it or not- it just feels like I would be putting to much pressure on the leg..Would it be bad if I worked out legs? Should I just train another muscle group? Also is this soreness normal for Test E? Thanks for all the help.. much appreciation bros

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Perfectly normal, if you are doing quad shots schedule your workout and injects so that you don't inject two days before a quad workout. IMO Working it out shouldn't hurt you, but for me it hurts my workouts byu limiting the amount of effort I can put out and I wind up with a crappy workout.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    thanks for the response shortie- helps me out and calms me down a bit lol.. Ok I guess I will have to re arrange my workout schedule. thanks again brotha

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Shoot it in your glute if that would be better for you. I never had any pain in my glute, but have been sore in my quads many times.

Thread Information