Thread: superdrol

roman1984 is offline Junior Member

superdrol

sorry if its a dumb question but should i take nolva throughout the cycle or should it be in the pct only i searched on superdrol and one or two people said only during or if signs of gyno occur what is everyones oppenion on this

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i would only take it during pct unless you have gyno problems. i also heard that nolva decrease natural igf production

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Keep it on hand and use it if gyno symptoms occur. 20-60mg/ED if symptoms arise.

No. Only if you get pre-gyno symptoms (itchy, tingling, or persistently hard nipples).

also i see somw say to start at 10 mg but i was planning on 20 for the first two weeks what are your thoughts on this also thanks in advance for you help bros

eliteforce is offline Member
    Don't use legal steroids , illegal steroids are much safer:

http://www.pwinsider.com

MAJOR HEALTH SCARE FOR FORMER ECW STAR
    by Mike Johnson @ 7:45:00 PM on 10/18/2005

Former ECW star CW Anderson will miss all of October due to a colistatic liver injury. In an attempt to improve his physique, Anderson began using a supplement called Superdrol that can be found in most GNC outlets.

The supplement turned out to be far too strong for his system, effectively shutting down his liver, causing jaundice, and a weight loss of close to 25 lbs. in 10 days. Anderson hadn't been feeling well but gutted his way through a WORLD-1 event in Philadelphia and the Hardcore Homecoming events in Pittsburgh and Cleveland last month. Although he made all his appearances, he knew something wasn't physically right.

After returning home, Anderson checked himself into the hospital on the advice of former WCW star Lodi. The doctors initially feared he was going to require a liver transplant. Thankfully, that turned out not to be the case, although he's been told he likely won't ever be able to use supplements again for fear of damaging his liver. At one point, he was averaging one hour of sleep a night because his body was itching so bad and he was regularly getting violently ill.

Anderson will be out of the ring until 11/5, when he faces Matt "Spike Dudley" Hyson at the Hardcore Homecoming November Reign event in Philadelphia, PA. Until then, he is working on regaining some of the muscle mass he lost during the illness.

For more information on Anderson, or to send him a get well note, visit www.eCWAnderson.com.

atodak is offline New Member
    ^^^I'm gonna go throw out my SD now...thanks alot

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    I have used superdrol at 30mg/day for four weeks in conjunction with injectable steroids and i had no side effects whatsoever. If you want to you could search and find a horror story about every supplement or steroid out there.

thats true but I think the tricky chemistry they use to make "supplements"-which are actually steroids but they are not on the banned chemicals list (then they ban those chesm so they come up with a new one)-is more dangerous, these are unproven chemicals..The researchers developed the steroids we use today mostly in the 1960's after extensive research-they were the best chems for that purpose--"pro-hormones", "supplements", what ever they call them today, banned tomarrow..are cheap immitations and totally unproven as reliable

play it safe..use illegal drugs only sounds like a joke but it's true..weed is safer than alcohol/tobacco..etc.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce
    Don't use legal steroids , illegal steroids are much safer:

http://www.pwinsider.com

MAJOR HEALTH SCARE FOR FORMER ECW STAR
    by Mike Johnson @ 7:45:00 PM on 10/18/2005

Former ECW star CW Anderson will miss all of October due to a colistatic liver injury. In an attempt to improve his physique, Anderson began using a supplement called Superdrol that can be found in most GNC outlets.

The supplement turned out to be far too strong for his system, effectively shutting down his liver, causing jaundice, and a weight loss of close to 25 lbs. in 10 days. Anderson hadn't been feeling well but gutted his way through a WORLD-1 event in Philadelphia and the Hardcore Homecoming events in Pittsburgh and Cleveland last month. Although he made all his appearances, he knew something wasn't physically right.

After returning home, Anderson checked himself into the hospital on the advice of former WCW star Lodi. The doctors initially feared he was going to require a liver transplant. Thankfully, that turned out not to be the case, although he's been told he likely won't ever be able to use supplements again for fear of damaging his liver. At one point, he was averaging one hour of sleep a night because his body was itching so bad and he was regularly getting violently ill.

Anderson will be out of the ring until 11/5, when he faces Matt "Spike Dudley" Hyson at the Hardcore Homecoming November Reign event in Philadelphia, PA. Until then, he is working on regaining some of the muscle mass he lost during the illness.

For more information on Anderson, or to send him a get well note, visit www.eCWAnderson.com.
    I checked the links you provided, but was unable to find the page where this article is located. Can you specify the URL?

M.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i would only take it during pct unless you have gyno problems. i also heard that nolva decrease natural igf production
    Nolvadex and clomid both lower IGF-1 production. This is intentional since it helps stop breast cancer growth.

atodak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce
    ..weed is safer than alcohol/tobacco..etc.

TRUE

nice article but it did not answer my question should i start at 10 mg or just go with 20mg the first two weeks

OK lemme check it out, i actually found the article posted on another board, lemme verify it's legit

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I checked the links you provided, but was unable to find the page where this article is located. Can you specify the URL?

M.

one other thing-a guy like that (pro-wrestler) was almost certainly using steroids for years w/o significant problems, now he tries SD once and he almost looses his liver and can never do steroids or supplement again!? ooew, not good

wait a second! it turns out this guy was doing - 19 caps a day for 9 weeks -

a take back what i said

sorry todak-looks like i just wasted your SD

RobbieG is offline Member
    19 caps a day for 9 weeks

M O R O N.

Thread Information