UNCLE FESTER is offline New Member

Acne Prone-need Help With Cycle Low On Test

THIS IS GONNA BE MY 5TH CYCLE IN JUNE BUT STILL USING ACCUTANE TO RID ACNE FROM PREV CYCLE WHICH ENDED IN MARCH-CYCLE WAS SUST 500 MG 10 WEEKS,DECA 400 MG WK 10 WEEKS AND DBOL 50 MG DAY WKS 1-4-USED CLOMID POST CYCLE BUT HAD BAD BREAKOUT ONCE CYCLE DISCONTINUED WHICH I THINK WAS DUE TO TEST CRASH AND RECOVERY PROCESS-
    I HAVE 40 AMPS PRIMO 100MG/ML
    30 AMPS WINNY 50MG/ML
    20BTLS 10ML EQUIPOISE 50MG/ML
    700 DBOL 5MG TABS
    40 AMPS TEST ENANTH 250 MG/ML
    CLOMID AND HCG

LOOKING FOR BEST CYCLE WITH LEAST POSSIBLE ACNE BREAKOUTS AS DONT SUFFER ANY OTHER S/EFFECTS SO TRYING TO KEEP TEST DOSAGES IN CYCLE AS LOW AS POSS WHILST TRYING TO GAIN SOME QUALITY MASS-WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP GUYS,THANKS

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Use eq and winny.

UNCLE FESTER is offline New Member
    WAS THINKING OF DBOL 50MG DAY WK 1-3
    PRIMO 400MG WK1-10
    EQUIP 500MG WK 1-10
    WINNY 50MG DAY WK 9-12
    TEST ENANTH 250MG WK 1-10

HOWS THIS LOOK? ANY HELP APPRECIATED,THANKS

Matto20 is offline Member
    DBOL , winny, and equipose are known to often cause acne as well. primo could too. androgens do that - so i don't see how this cycle will help you avoid acne at all.

at the very least, drop the dbol!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Jump on some B5 along with the accutane..... you should clear up in no time. Vitamin b5 has a higher success rate than accutane. take between 3-5grams a day for 2 weeks..... you should be all clear after that - then take 1g a day for maintenance. If you don't clear up after 2 weeks of 5g's a day....... keep on it until you do. Then drop down tot he 1g for maintenance. You can't OD with B5 so don't worry - and you can find it at any nutritional store. Powder form is cheaper - www.beyond-a-century.com
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Jump on some B5 along with the accutane..... you should clear up in no time. Vitamin b5 has a higher success rate than accutane. take between 3-5grams a day for 2 weeks..... you should be all clear after that - then take 1g a day for maintenance. If you don't clear up after 2 weeks of 5g's a day....... keep on it until you do. Then drop down tot he 1g for maintenance. You can't OD with B5 so don't worry - and you can find it at any nutritional store. Powder form is cheaper - www.beyond-a-century.com

could you post a study that shows B5 has a higher success rate than accutane? i have never seen such a study, nor have i heard anyone else ever make such a statement.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE FESTER
    WAS THINKING OF DBOL 50MG DAY WK 1-3
    PRIMO 400MG WK1-10
    EQUIP 500MG WK 1-10
    WINNY 50MG DAY WK 9-12
    TEST ENANTH 250MG WK 1-10

HOWS THIS LOOK? ANY HELP APPRECIATED,THANKS
    i would change it up a bit. First i would run 12 weeks of EQ, but if only 10 then run the test to week 11, then run winny from week 8-13. Id drop the dbol for acne reasons and run 10mg nolva ED. Start pct 2 weeks after last test shot.

Thread Information