Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Half the people on this site think they know everything and dont help, they just complain about threads! U guys make fun of him for complaining but u complain twice as much!! Bunch of little girls! Leave him alone

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.freeze
    finaly! i think im going to make my self a list of members that is wasting people time in this forum.ill try to keep in touch with the good guys thanks to all!!! END OF THIS THREAD!!!
    jonny b, one of the most respected guys on here, just wrote a paragraph to back you and your complaints. and your still acting foolish. sorry guys, mods, and vette. props to shortie for his appology, but i have no remorse for what i said. respect gets respect. for MR. Freeze, i have none.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    Pretty BAD ENGLISH!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn..did you ever attend a single english class?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    He says hes french.

that guy just sent me a pm saying "if that is you in your avatar i would hang myself, you look like a tall skinny gay." mods, vets, disrespectful members like this have no place on this board. i feel very strongly about the positive wealth of information on AR, people like this should not be allowed to polute such an awesome place. thanks, please watch this guy, i have never been disrespected like this on any board.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    that guy just sent me a pm saying "if that is you in your avatar i would hang myself, you look like a tall skinny gay." mods, vets, disrespectful members like this have no place on this board. i feel very strongly about the positive wealth of information on AR, people like this should not be allowed to polute such an awesome place. thanks, please watch this guy, i have never been disrespected like this on any board.
    at least he was able to spell avatar right...

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    I hear ya. You should have directed him to your progress pics in the results forum. I know your not discouraged by this tool but your looking good bro.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    test i can't believe he called u tall and skinny............................................ . oh and gay....lol

y don't u foward his pm to a mod and let them deal with him?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    test i can't believe he called u tall and skinny............................................ . oh and gay....lol

y don't u foward his pm to a mod and let them deal with him?
    ....done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information