Haggis is offline New Member

Is my source talking bollox ?

Talking to my source today and explained I'd upped my prop from 150mg a week to 350 and i needed more, first he gave me a telling off telling me it was to high and how I'd not benafit from using test this high and next time I'd just have to keep increasing to get gains.

I questioned this and he went on to tell me that I need to change what I use each cycle to otherwise I wont get any benafits.

He's bench pressing 440lbs/200kg and seem's to be giving alot of people advice in my gym, but to me this all sounds like bollox, he even told me to run the deca longer than the test, claiming it had lower side effects and it doesnt matter.

manc is offline Member
    i used to listen to big guys..half of em talk shit..stick around here you wont need to ask him any thing.every thing you need to know is here,some very clued up fellas on this board.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yup.. benching 200 aint that much even -if u cycled alot.. not dissing it but the point is that if u bench 200 that doesnt automatically make u an authority. Many huge ppl do things wrong n they could be better off with a diffrent approach..

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    piss on him, whats his concern with your drug use? shouldn't he just keep his mouth shut and take your money more buisness for him..

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    Talking to my source today and explained I'd upped my prop from 150mg a week to 350 and i needed more, first he gave me a telling off telling me it was to high and how I'd not benafit from using test this high and next time I'd just have to keep increasing to get gains.

I questioned this and he went on to tell me that I need to change what I use each cycle to otherwise I wont get any benafits.

He's bench pressing 440lbs/200kg and seem's to be giving alot of people advice in my gym, but to me this all sounds like bollox, he even told me to run the deca longer than the test, claiming it had lower side effects and it doesnt matter.
    Don't tell him why you need more and keep it strickly business from now on. If he gets on you, tell him your hooking up other people or something.

manc is offline Member
    i used to say i was buying for my trainingpartner aswell

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damn what kind of sources do ya'll have...with the 21 questions they sound worse than my mother... have what ever happend to the don't ask don't tell side of the buisness... the only thing that should concern them is getting paid

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That's funny, most sources would tell you to buy more gear and then tell you to up your doses from there, and you need to stack at least 6 compounds to gain. You found the one out there who actuall believes in what he's doing. LOL

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    350mg of test prop a week is in no way a high dosage

i presume u are taking 50mg a day -
    u may even want to up it to 75mg ED - but prob not as its your first cycle - stick with 50 for a while first

changing compounds each cycle isnt a bad idea, though that doesnt mean u cant take prop again with something else

ps i know people who dont take steroids that bench 200kg

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis

if this is your first cycle then you should see results with 150mg of prop. however, 350mg a week isnt outragous either. but as a general rule he is right. most people have to continue increasing their dosage to get the same gains from their last cycle.

i also agree with him that Deca is one of the safer AS. however, at higher doses it can cause sexual sides effects.

personally, i listen to everyone. most people will speak from experience. and since AS affects everyone slightly different, its not uncommon to hear of different experiences from the same type of AS. listen and learn, but take everything with a grain of salt.

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, Deca works great,as long as you dont want to have sex. Alawys run some test with it, and you'll be fine

Darkness is offline Member
    Yeah 350 a week of prop is actually not enough. Take 75mg ED.

Haggis is offline New Member
    Its actually my second cycle, the first was very small at 100mg of deca ew and 50mg sust.

My source actually refused to give me any more prop, he's given me enough to continue the rest of the cycle at 150, and i did intend to run the test for 2 weeks after the last deca shot and now i cant do that either.

I originally planned a 10 week cycle, but I want to get the most out of the deca, I've got a new source now with sust but i really dont know how to go about it.

I've been running 250mg of deca ew
    350mg prop ew

Now I have loads of deca, enough prop for 150 a week and I want to add sust, any advice on this please ?

Thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate bullshiting with sources...i talked to my buddy's and i just let him have his opinion and told my buddy to just tell him what he wanted and how much..
    source told my bud to run test 6 weeks...deca 12 and eq for 6..haha

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    if its your second cycle then 350mg prop is pretty low IMO

you should run the test longer than the deca - i take it u cant get any more from somwhere else - why dont you research all the info that states that u should run test longer than deca (on this site for example) and show it to him

also i am sure there is plenty of information on how much test is recommended for beginners

most people use 500mg on first cycle per week with enanthate - i know i did

and ive used 500mg in my next 2 cycles too without the need to increase it

Thread Information