Injected Ass Tailbone region swelled? WTF?

injected my right cheek on monday with 250mg test enanathate and immeidietly the next day my tailbone, and that region going vertical 2 inchs up 1 inch down from left side of wasit to other, has swelled with appears to be the pressure from the juice.. like a delt injection... i have no fever or redness, just some swelling, it has gone down and will be gone tomorrow... ever see this anyone?

-ghdt

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro, glute shots aren't actually in the cheek, here's a pic of where to do a glute shot

JohnnyB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injected Ass Tailbone region swelled? WTF?-post-690-1126103482.jpg  

LOL i know bro but i still was tight and tense up top
    usually its on the side of hip or abit lower.... just askin if anyone ever felt this..

kardon360 is offline New Member

Question

exact same thing here...injected 250 test e, 200 deca last night and today my tailbone is kind of swollen and in a lot of pain, even if you touch it....anyone else experienced this or know if it is from the juice?

kardon360 is offline New Member
    bump

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Recently I was injecting sust EOD using only glutes and they started to get sore as hell and a bit swollen with lumps. After a while I became a bit worried. But, like you, there was no redness or fever so I figured everything was cool. They all went away shortly except one. I was worried about it. I'd lay down in the tannin' bed and it hurt when I pressed on it. I was like, "sh_t, sterile abscess," but it went away after a week or two. I think ur fine. I'd give it a bit more time. As long as you were using sterile technique I think you're cool Also, I started injecting in the delts and quads too.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    yep that happens to me everytime i inject my left side.... dunno why... it hurts like a biatch though... takes me a good 5-7 days to get over. it sucks

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Yeah, I'm glad I started rotating. Delts were great, but I wish someone would've told me not to do 2ccs into the quads for 1st injection 'cause it feels like f_ckin' sh_t! Right now my left quad looks like it's got a f_ckin tumor in it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Let me get this straight, you injected by your tailbone...as in your coccyx?

pc_genius is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    yep that happens to me everytime i inject my left side.... dunno why... it hurts like a biatch though... takes me a good 5-7 days to get over. it sucks
    Hahaha, happy to see that i'm not alone !

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    upper outter quarter of your ass...............no where else.......
    old thread next time create your own...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member
    I Was Doing Some Eq And A Couple Of Shots Made My Tailbone Sore As Shit And I Dont Know Why So I Moved The Needle A Little Down From Where I Was Injecting It For The Next Couple Shots And I Was Fine I Think I Was Going A Little 2 High

marine0940 is offline New Member
    ive been lurking on this board for months and finally decided to post because did my first shot of tren and ive been sore and a little swollen for about 3 days.. ive never experienced this but the only thing ive ever done was deca ... this didnt seem any thicker and i did everything the same way but like stated above im a little sore when laying down ie: tanning bed... i dont have any fever or nausia but its a little sore... not near the tailbone at all but at the point of injection and about 2 inches around....i played basketball for about 2 hours and jogged lsat night and its not bad enough pain to stop me moving but a little sore to touch and a bit swollen... i was starting to get a little nervous ... ive felt soreness before but not 3 days although it seems to feel less irritated each day....but im pretty certain i did everything correct so i hope this goes away...

Thread Information