sflaggusa is offline New Member

D-bol and winny cycle???

If one were to stack these two as a cycle.what would the apropriate dosages be and for how long? i was thinking of doing them for 8-10 weeks doing the winny near the end of the cycle. any info or comments??? thanks

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sflaggusa
    If one were to stack these two as a cycle.what would the apropriate dosages be and for how long? i was thinking of doing them for 8-10 weeks doing the winny near the end of the cycle. any info or comments??? thanks

8-10 weeks of Dbol ? That’s a long time for Orals bro. I think 4 weeks is probably the limit for me. My back was really sore with "lower back pumps" from taking it during my last cycle. You also need to take Milk Thistle at the very least if you are doing Dbol.

Are you not going to run any test? If this is your first cycle, you would fare better with some Test-E for 10-12 weeks. If you are trying to avoid injections, Test E only needs to be shot twice a week. Oral only cycles are not good for your body (if your planning on drinking the Winny).

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    WOW. 2 orals at once. Both dbol and winny are known to be harsh on the liver, and most recommend to run no more than 6 weeks, or 8 for the winny(at most). I think everyone here would agree for you to add test. You'll keep more of your gains than dbol alone. Its cheap enough, and you wont have to run the dbol as long, sparring your liver of added stress.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hope you have a spare liver on lay away.

chest6 is offline Banned
    2 17aa's?? Id stop thinkin bout this.

Darkness is offline Member
    lol dbol and winny for 8-10 weeks, I'd be surprised if you could get to the end of it still standing. Use this instead Click here Isnt it great?

i know doing both is hard on the body. im getting them really cheap and was gonna try them together, like 4 weeks of d-bol then 4 weeks of winny maybe. i have tryed deca /test stack and it worked well. gained about 20 pounds. just thought id try this while i have the oppertunity. what would a safe amount of theses two be together? i know to take plenty of milk thistle and watch my sodium count.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    sounds like someones affraid of the needle i wouldnt run this cycle and my friend at the gym only runs these two compounds when he gets a chance because he is affraid i just have to look in shame

Why use these drugs if you're not going to keep any gains? The only thing you're going to keep is a f'ed up liver.

CrazyorHigh is offline Banned
    Buddy if you're taking Winny take it with a needle, and dont take dbol take deca , and sustanon , all needles, if you're gona do it, do it right, with the needle, just my opinion anyway

test depot???

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyorHigh
    Buddy if you're taking Winny take it with a needle, and dont take dbol take deca, and sustanon, all needles, if you're gona do it, do it right, with the needle, just my opinion anyway
    i have some test depot that i can inject along with the dbol . would that be a acceptable stack? ill just hold on to the winny for later.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is everybody hear so afraid of orals? I have run winny and var together for 12 weeks, no problem! You could always switch var/winny with primo, but harsness of orals are very overrated.......
    You could try this cycle:
    Test e- 250mgs ew 1-8
    d-bol- 15mgs ed 1-6
    winstrol -50mgs ed 7-10
    nolva- 20mgs ed 1-10 +pct

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Why is everybody hear so afraid of orals? I have run winny and var together for 12 weeks, no problem! You could always switch var/winny with primo, but harsness of orals are very overrated.......
    Test e- 250mgs ew 1-8
    d-bol- 15mgs ed 1-6
    winstrol -50mgs ed 7-10
    Stop giving crap advice! 250mgs of test per week is nothing, and only 8 weeks??? WTF??? 15mgs of Dbol for 6 weeks?!?! What kind of cycle is that? No gains whatsoever with that cycle.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Test e- 250mgs ew 1-8
    d-bol- 15mgs ed 1-6
    winstrol -50mgs ed 7-10

bro nice job on the cycle.

this has to be the 2 worst i have even seen. please keep your advice to your self.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you wont to good cycle

1-4 d-bol 50mg day split dose
    1-12 test 500mg week.
    8-14 winny 50mg day

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member

low dose

There are many ways to go about cycling. You can go low dose. When Dbol was first synthesized the recommended dosage was 5mg. Larry Scott the first Mr. O was rumored to take only 10mg. Also on average the body only produces around 70-150mg of testosterone per week so 250mg would be sufficient to incite gains. However 500mg is the standard because it will help you put on more mass however it will also help to raise estrogen levels which will in turn raise SHBG will will lower your free testosterone levels . Each individual is different and Testosterone should always be used as a base becuase you need it and it is awesome, but i don't believe telling someone that a low dose will not deliver any results they may not be a huge but they will be easier to keep as long as diet and training are in check. THE KEY IS TO ALWAYS USE TESTOSTERONE. it is the male hormone and if you replace it with another it will lower your male hormone making you less of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by bmuhtneerg
    i don't believe telling someone that a low dose will not deliver any results
    250mg for 8 weeks all he's going to do is shut him down and gain 5lbs if so.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I am currently running 50 mg of d-bol same with 50 mg winny and I am on my 8th week they are 4 weeks left to complete my 12 week cycle so far I had no side effects

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Test e- 250mgs ew 1-8
    d-bol- 15mgs ed 1-6
    winstrol -50mgs ed 7-10
    Must be Ross's russian cousin

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    I am currently running 50 mg of d-bol same with 50 mg winny and I am on my 8th week they are 4 weeks left to complete my 12 week cycle so far I had no side effects
    Holy dog shit you wont have a liver after this...just go and do a blood test and check your liver values, thats where you'll see the side effects.

Epa, para ja com isso. Tu vais foder o figado assim. Para ja, e vai ao medico porque que vais ter problemas de figado nao tarda muito.

I never get side effects due to steroid use .

I know alot of strippers who drink liters of alcool every single day and their livers are ok, it is not a 3 month cycle that will kill me

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    NOBODy said their livers are ok

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    noobs i swear....(shakes head)

Stupidity reigns!!!
    I know alot of strippers who drink liters of alcool every single day and their livers are ok
    Are you a doctor? How stupid can you be to make a statement like that!!!
    it is not a 3 month cycle that will kill me
    You're right on that one.....its your ignorance and idiocy that will. Go ahead and do a cycle with tren @ 100mgs ED, deca 600mgs EW, dbol 50mgs ED, drol, winny, var, all for 12 weeks and then let us know of your gains!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Stop giving crap advice! 250mgs of test per week is nothing, and only 8 weeks??? WTF??? 15mgs of Dbol for 6 weeks?!?! What kind of cycle is that? No gains whatsoever with that cycle.
    That was my first cycle, gain and kept 20 pounds(10kg) (I meant test prop, not test e.) If you run test for 12 weeks you will lose lots of gains because of recovery problems.

Thread Information