diesel41 is offline New Member

First Cycle info

I have read alot of information on this site and I'd like to say thanks. I'm 41, been lifiting for 5 years, like a mad man.. This is my first cycle, looking at test and winny. I'm 6" and 215lbs. Everyone I know said this will work for me but I'd just like more opinions. I was orginally told just take the test for 12 wks, then I was told to take it with winny starting at week 8 and going for 2 weeks after the test. Any points here, or is this a fairly good cycle? Thanks

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel41
    I have read alot of information on this site and I'd like to say thanks. I'm 41, been lifiting for 5 years, like a mad man.. This is my first cycle, looking at test and winny. I'm 6" and 215lbs. Everyone I know said this will work for me but I'd just like more opinions. I was orginally told just take the test for 12 wks, then I was told to take it with winny starting at week 8 and going for 2 weeks after the test. Any points here, or is this a fairly good cycle? Thanks
    I hope you have a good workout base and a proper diet b/c without those AAS work work with you.

Well bro first cycle should be test

Test E or C-10-12 weeks 500mg (250mg twice a week)
    optional: D-bol 30mg/day 4 weeks
    PCT

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well, you got good advise. test at 500mgs for 12wks and you can add winny at wk 8 if you want.

diesel41 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well, you got good advise. test at 500mgs for 12wks and you can add winny at wk 8 if you want.
    Thats exactly the advise I received from several of my friends at the gym. Its just good to put it to the form. I've seen alot of very informative suggestions on this board and I take it as being sent from those in the know.. Thanks again.

Thread Information