Thread: back to basics

boxo is offline New Member

back to basics

I have been out of the game for a while. In high school I pretty much just shot up anything I found and saw great results, but God only knows the crap I put into my body. I am looking to get my body looking good again, and was thinking about winstrol zambon amps. Would that alone produce results. I am not looking for size, just a fit physique. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

***If I only knew about resources like this a couple of years ago!***

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If i was you i would just train hard and keep natrual for a while as you have been out of it for a time AS is not just a quick fix...........

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    boxo--by out of the game, I assume yu mean out of AS and not out of training! (I hope you kept up with some at least!)

Tell us a bit more about you: how old are you, what are your stats, (age, height, weight, bf%), how you are trainign now and for how long.

Zambon amps alone will give you some extra strength and harden you up a bit, but that's only useful if you have low BF already.

If you add just a little testosterone to that I think you get a better basic stack, esp. if you are over 30. Adding EQ on top of the testosterone will bring out your veins, add more strength & size and basically do wonders!

Thread Information