ward065 is offline Member

tren/ insomnia question

on a low dose of tren (300mg/week) would insomnia be present?

the one thing that worries me about tren is insomnia and not being able to sleep. Because sleep is crucial for training!

how common would sleep problems be on low dosages?

I should mention that i have had problems sleeping before. In fact at one point my doctor prescribed me some Ambien

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    GHB would knock you out but I don't like that stuff anymore. I had some weird episodes on it...

yeah, i don't wanna take that

the question is how to take tren without getting the insomnia problems. To me that would be a huge deterrent from going near it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065

the question is how to take tren without getting the insomnia problems. To me that would be a huge deterrent from going near it.
    It's a side effect of tren .......... the less tren yuo run may help the insomnia but even at 300mg I think it will be bad enough to be a problem.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065

insomnia is just a harsh reality of using tren . everytime is use tren, sleeping becomes a bit of a problem

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I agree with what everyone has said above, its something that I have experienced. Something that helped for me was having sex before bed or rubbing one out. I would rather have sex then rub one out, but like you said sleep is critical. Find a girl and your worries will go away. Good luck

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    If your intrested in the benefits of GHB read the book titled "GHB THE NATURAL MOOD ENHANCER" excellent read and reveals the truth about GHB and its health benefits.... By Dean Ward (MD)

i really don't think i'll take GHB- i've heard a lot of bad things about it (how much is propaganda i don't know, but it doesn't look safe as i remember reading that it can cause people to go into comas)

if i had to, i'd just ask for another prescription of ambien. but that crap made me feel all dizzy in the morning like i had anastesia (sp)

maybe i'll have to just see firsthand if it effects my sleep. but i've heard the positives can be stellar w/ tren ....but insomnia would be a huge negative- cause if i can't sleep good, i can't train good, thus taking tren wouldn't help me all that much...

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    I feel that anything corporate america can't make money off of because of legal issues is given a bad wrap just for the simple fact that Corporate America controls are country and if companies like Merck and Pfizer can't make a profit from you and me then no one else has that oppoutunity either......JMO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was running 50mg ed along with 100mg prop ed and still got the insomnia. Not too bad though. I hate sleeping pills and I try to stay away from them as much as possible. Perhaps some melatonin would help.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I ran 75 mgs ED and never had a problem. Please keep in mind that you are not guaranteed to have insomnia.

I like the Sex action right before bed. The only problem is the sweat factor from the Sex. When I was on Tren , I was sweating like a whore in church and Sex only made it worse. If you choose this option, be prepared to shower and change the sheets before going to bed.

Benadryl will knock you out as well.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ghb is certainly not the answer to tren insomnia. If you are going to take anything first start with natural supplements like valerian root. if that doesn't work you could try sleep meds.

vinny_vegas is offline New Member
    speaking from experience, you don't want to count on GHB to help you sleep.
    for me, i've come to rely on it so much i can't sleep without it. Also, what often happens is you suddenly wake up in the middle of the night and you can't fall back asleep unless you do more. vicious cycle as u can see. plus, if you do it for enough nights in a row will get headaches.

fanatic is offline Member
    I've been sleeping like a baby since I started tren , but I do know people that say they dont sleep well on it. I guess, like everything else, its relative to the user.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    I've been sleeping like a baby since I started tren, but I do know people that say they dont sleep well on it. I guess, like everything else, its relative to the user.
    LOL give it time.............. first the night sweats and then no sleep................

finaflex is offline Junior Member
    when i use tren i use on otc sleep med called diphenhydramine on nights that i have trouble sleeping and it works very well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    LOL give it time.............. first the night sweats and then no sleep................
    Damn it Mud! I thought I was just one of the lucky one. lol I guess I'll keep some sleep aids and box fans handy.

LOL........ You could be...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Damn it Mud! I thought I was just one of the lucky one. lol I guess I'll keep some sleep aids and box fans handy.
    How long have you been on?

~Pinnacle~

Well... Ive now been on for about 5 weeks and I still sleep like a log. I guess Im just a lucky mofo. lol

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive run tren at 100mg ed and never had problems sleeping. try running 50 mg ed and c how that goes if its not a problem raise the dosage or continue at that dose. if u find that u cant sleep just stop the tren and it will b out of ur body within 3 days no harm done except a few night s of lost sleep. another reason people get insomnia is cause of the nightsweats but i keep the a/c cold along with a ceiing fan and i have no probs at all.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i am gettn around 8 hours a night on tren 1 month in...the worst side is i am very lethargic...feeln like i havnt slept...tired hard to drag myself out of the bed other than that am havn good results

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when ever i run tren i get the sweets and can sleep. it gets so bad i need to sleep on a towel.

join the club bro

Thread Information