LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

Newbie first question

I've done quite a few cycles, Test 400, Test300/Deca300, entadate (SP?) 250... But that was all done b4 I found this site. All shot in my shoulder. I just started another cycle of Test 400 and just came off a month off. I was thinking of shooting into my bicep but I want to know exactly where and how? How bad does that hurt the next few days? I understand its not necessary to shoot there, but it seems like my biceps dont progress as fast as the rest of my body. If thats too dangerous where should I shoot? One last question is I was told not to take more then 1 CC a WEEK of Test 400. I'd done 1/2cc monday left shoulder, 1/2cc thursday right shoulder. I've seen on here ppl doing over 3cc...??? Thanks for lookin.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    T400 in the bicep. Yeeeouchhhh!!!

LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys for such fast replies. So I guess no go in the bicep. I'm trying to give my shoulders a little break. I'd like to be able to do shoulders one week, somewhere else the next, then back to shoulders. Should I just go to the glute? I remember my buddy back in HS couldnt sit down in class cuz he did T4 in the glute. Whats the next best place?

Thread Information