Thread: Injection info

ThePeoplesChamp is offline New Member

Injection info

What does it do if you inject different places. Like, is there a positive gain if you inject into your bicept when trying to get your biceps bigger? Kind of hard to explain what I am trying to ask. If you inject into a specific muscle, does THAT muscle get BETTER gains? If so, is it good to move around a lot? I've been checking out spotinjections.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Site enhancement is unlikely. Most rotate injection sites as a way to avoid over injecting certain muscles especially when running a cycle that requires ED or EOD injections.

ThePeoplesChamp is offline New Member
    That is kind of what I thought. This guy I know injected into his calf, he said that is why they are so big. I thought they were so big from him working them out the most. I guess twice a week is ok for the glute. Thanks bro

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePeoplesChamp
    That is kind of what I thought. This guy I know injected into his calf, he said that is why they are so big. I thought they were so big from him working them out the most. I guess twice a week is ok for the glute. Thanks bro
    I do twice weekly injections and I also rotate injection sites. I just feel this works better, each muscle gets plenty of time in between injections, less scar tissue too.
    • Vastus Lateralis
    • Delt
    • Rectus Femorus
    • Pec
    • Medial Glute
    • Lat
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-26-2005 at 07:57 PM.

Thread Information