Thread: going to mexico

big_C is offline Member

going to mexico

Hey, I just found out that I'm going to Mexico next month. My aunt in San antonio wants me to come out. I asked about a trip to Mexico and she said she goes all the time via Laredo. She says she get "prescripions" from there all the time and has no problems driving back over to the States. She drives back and fourth all the time and say's both check points, Mex and US are easy to get stuff back. Any sugestions on whats the best way to do this. Do the dogs just sniff for weed and coke and other obvious drugs, or do they sniff AAS too?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    nice - big c in mexico....enjoy man

as far as dogs sniffing for AAS - from what ive been told they are mostly after the drugs u noted - but im sure that a dog can be trained to detect AAS also.

i was just a big help huh? lol

im curious to hear about this also

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    dogs can't smell AAS. Only thing close is to that is the border patrol training the dogs to act a certain way to get there probable cause. Just make sure you find a good hiding place in the car when crossing over that you know they would never look if for some reason they do send you to second inspections. Sometimes hiding it behind the dash, engine bay or seats work. Just dont put it in the glove box or in your trunk. Those are the first 2 places they always look.

GOOD LUCK!

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    hey bc do u trust mexican gear, what should someone stick to when buying mexican gear?

steve lopez is offline New Member
    dude i go to mex all the time. My best advice is to tell the pharmacist he is the man, the king of mexico, infact he could get an elephant through the border if he wanted. Then look him in the eye and say i want this juice across the border at X location at x time, For this price end of story. you get half here, half there. It will work, and you'll pay a lil more over the top but believe me a 50 spot is worth the price of satying clear of jail 100%. You could lose the juice but, they do this shit all the time it's no big 4 them.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    what can you explain? Have you had any bad experiences of dealing with mexican gear

BigPanchoVilla is offline New Member

lol @ mexico

Well i pretty much got my stuff in mexico. My advice is put it in your pocket. If they pull you over for anything all they can do is check your vehicle, they wont cavity search your ass or anything. Crossing the border is no problem. All they will ask you is if your an a American Citizen You shouldn't have any worries what so ever.

chest6 is offline Banned
    my friend is goin down there..i posted this in another forum. Is their shit legit for the most part? Thats what i was wondering about

legal

Yea there stuff is legit. They have pretty much everyhing you want or need sold right over the counter. No problem crossing it over either. I kive very close to mexico in south texas so i hav easy access to everything. All steroids are very cheap as well. Hey its mexico!

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya im in san marcos..not too close but I got a friend goin down there..just wonderin

blah

Well I used to live in the valley by McAllen but now I am in Corpus Christi.

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn cc..thats really close

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    those customs guys are some bad mofos at picking people out of a crowd. i tried to bring back 10 redi jects stuck in my socks and he took me into a room and started to question me needless to say i gave up the goods he then said by giving them up i am declaring them to him. he then stated that i am allowed to cross 50 dosage units of human grade steroids and let me go on my way he then said remember i get paid to spot guys like u. the catch, that was 3 yrs ago the customs laws have since been changed where they basically leave it up to the discretion of the officer do a google on us customs and it will tell u what u can bring over. dont try to sneak it across cause they will bust you. best thing to do is use a mule all the pharmacies have them and they will get them across for you just pay the mule half before and half after. dont pay him all in advance cause u will never see ur gear again. just for the record i was $hittin in my pants when he took me into that room and searched and questioned me.

Mex

If yougo to Reynosa which is south of McAllen i am telling you that you will have no problem. All pharmacies are bad ass and the Border Patrol people dont really care much unless ur smuggling aliens lol or drugs (marijuana). I never have a problem. For any1 in General, never take a sports car (Camaro) to mexico. I got pulled over with my buddy in a Camaro 5 times alrdy. Every single time i have had testosterone or steroids and they never check my pockets.

i live in sa and used to go there alot. the only good thing the pharmacies sell is sus redi-jects but they are on avg 11 bucks a pop. go to one of the many docs they have and they have vials of everything u can imagine and they will even give u a script. the over the counter pharmacies all have that testoprim crap and redi jects. they also have clomid at about 17 bucks a box and nolva at 10 a box.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Everything down there is a risk. Driving across is easy if you are confident that you can look someone in the eye while doing something illegal. Prepare as much as possible. Bring a change of clothes and appear different before crossing the boarder each way. Don't trust anyone down there. Be suspicious of everyone. Improve your chances of not getting caught by seeing how others have been busted. Do a search. You will find several stories.
    Plan on getting caught. Buy a personal amount only. Have several hundred dollars (I would say $500 minimum) in your bank account that you can afford to lose if the boarder patrol are nice enough to only fine you. Prices on the fine vary.....at best you are going into a crap shoot.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    all of this sounds like a thrill ride...

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    The US Customs website has some good info. Under the Travel link, go to the medications link and it mentions that if you don't have a prescription, you can import no more than 50 dosage units of medication (non-narcotic). Then it gives a phone number to call if you have any questions. Just to be safe, I'd call the number and ask about importation of AAS.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Hey, I just found out that I'm going to Mexico next month. My aunt in San antonio wants me to come out. I asked about a trip to Mexico and she said she goes all the time via Laredo. She says she get "prescripions" from there all the time and has no problems driving back over to the States. She drives back and fourth all the time and say's both check points, Mex and US are easy to get stuff back. Any sugestions on whats the best way to do this. Do the dogs just sniff for weed and coke and other obvious drugs, or do they sniff AAS too?
    Well....i used to drive to mexico all the time to get stuff.... it worked out great until the one time i had a huge order with me coming accross. My buddy and i went and picked up about 20 bottles @ 10cc a bottle ...and about 800 assorted pills...... etc... first problem we encountered was the corrupt mexican police....the cop stopped us saying we could either go to jail or pay him 500 dollars..... we ended up giving him 300 dollars which i still regret....i should have just said take me to jail cause i only have 50 bux.... oh well. anyway I had the perfect hiding spot for all the stuff which was inside my seat covered with vinyl seat covers that looked like seats themselves..... one problem..... we didn't have enough room for the last bag of pills.....so i put it under my shifter boot...... POOOWWW! that is what got os busted..... they sent us to secondary....and then they found it and ripped apart my whole car.... cost us each 500 dollars to leave but the next time it happens to us...... i'm sure it will be worse. BE CAREFUL!

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    best thing to do is use a mule all the pharmacies have them and they will get them across for you just pay the mule half before and half after.
    does anyone know of bros getting busted using a mule???

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Good info in this thread, I hope we keep it going. I live in AZ and have no source so I have been contemplating a trip myself.

bump.

Quote Originally Posted by BobShocker
    does anyone know of bros getting busted using a mule???
    if the mule gets busted just pretend like u dont know him. but remember that is their job and they r good at it if they get caught that means they dont get paid.

if u use a mule make sure u have someone that speaks spanish with you so they can give him specific instructions and have one of ur bros wait on the other side of the border.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    BigPanchoVilla i live in corpus to where do u workout at?i go to mexico all the time dont drive across its easier to bring stuff back if you walk.hide it in your pants thats what i do they never tell me anything and i normaly go alone.theres 2 realy good stores to go ones a vet store you can get mostly everything there.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    When you come across the Mexico/US border you will either 1). walk across and present yourself for inspection or 2). Drive across and pull up to a booth and present yourself for inspection. Either way a CBP dude will be talking to you. This is known as the primary. They will usually only ask about your citizenship (mainly)...once in a while they ask about are you bringing anything back. THERE ARE NO DOGS on the primary....if things go sideways or you choke or stutter like whore or some shiat...you will then be secondaried...if secondaried...a sniff dog will come over and do its thang. AND YES THESE DOGS ARE TRAINED TO SNIFF AAS specifically, not just cocaine or crack or heroine and other hard stuff BUT AAS also. The dog will either indicate or Alert (there is a difference between the two) to whatever is in your car. IF that happens, your car will be search thoroughly.
    Now, after clearing the land border...you will come across a checkpoint some 15 miles outside of the US/Mexico border (Charlie 15)...but I think they moved in a bit north more....this checkpoint used to be a Border Patrol checkpoint...but after DHS was formed...it now houses CBP agents....anyways...you will be inspected again by the primary agent and if something weird pops up, you will be secondaried.....however, the big difference here is that a dog will be present at both primary and secondary lanes. AFter that you are clear from any other checkpoints.....here's the kicker...if you declare your AAS and fail to have a valid US prescription....and think you are in the clear b/c federal rules dictate you can have 50 doses of the stuff...you are correct...HOWEVER, the state of Texas can have a say in this.....and all the BP agent errrr the CBP agent has to do is call DPS and give them your license plate number, make of car, individuals in car, color of car and the time you leave....and surprise...you get pulled over by DPS while heading northbound on I-15 and your ass is grass by the state. So, my advice....do at your own risk. Is it worth it to get your ass slammed by the state patrol of texas or even the federal boys on the border? I don't think so.
    But then again, maybe your life is boring and needs some excitement. lol.

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    way to shoot down some dreams knight lol

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    When you come across the Mexico/US border you will either 1). walk across and present yourself for inspection or 2). Drive across and pull up to a booth and present yourself for inspection. Either way a CBP dude will be talking to you. This is known as the primary. They will usually only ask about your citizenship (mainly)...once in a while they ask about are you bringing anything back. THERE ARE NO DOGS on the primary....if things go sideways or you choke or stutter like whore or some shiat...you will then be secondaried...if secondaried...a sniff dog will come over and do its thang. AND YES THESE DOGS ARE TRAINED TO SNIFF AAS specifically, not just cocaine or crack or heroine and other hard stuff BUT AAS also. The dog will either indicate or Alert (there is a difference between the two) to whatever is in your car. IF that happens, your car will be search thoroughly.
    Now, after clearing the land border...you will come across a checkpoint some 15 miles outside of the US/Mexico border (Charlie 15)...but I think they moved in a bit north more....this checkpoint used to be a Border Patrol checkpoint...but after DHS was formed...it now houses CBP agents....anyways...you will be inspected again by the primary agent and if something weird pops up, you will be secondaried.....however, the big difference here is that a dog will be present at both primary and secondary lanes. AFter that you are clear from any other checkpoints.....here's the kicker...if you declare your AAS and fail to have a valid US prescription....and think you are in the clear b/c federal rules dictate you can have 50 doses of the stuff...you are correct...HOWEVER, the state of Texas can have a say in this.....and all the BP agent errrr the CBP agent has to do is call DPS and give them your license plate number, make of car, individuals in car, color of car and the time you leave....and surprise...you get pulled over by DPS while heading northbound on I-15 and your ass is grass by the state. So, my advice....do at your own risk. Is it worth it to get your ass slammed by the state patrol of texas or even the federal boys on the border? I don't think so.
    But then again, maybe your life is boring and needs some excitement. lol.
    i agree with all u just said except dogs trained to smell aas. how can a dog smell thru an airtight sterile container. before u fly off the handle i was a cop in san antonio for 5 yrs and attended a few k-9 inservices and i have never seen or heard of a steroid smelling dog. everything else u said though is 100% accurate.

znak is offline Senior Member
    i agree with all u just said except dogs trained to smell aas. how can a dog smell thru an airtight sterile container.
    Uhh, I was thinking the same thing. Are there really dogs that can smell through a vaccum? Don't think so. The vial itself would smell like a drugstore, but not like AAS.

i agree with all u just said except dogs trained to smell aas. how can a dog smell thru an airtight sterile container. before u fly off the handle i was a cop in san antonio for 5 yrs and attended a few k-9 inservices and i have never seen or heard of a steroid smelling dog. everything else u said though is 100% accurate.
    I don't fly off the handle, lol. What gave you that idea? I'm laid-back. :-)
    Well, I don't know what the local boy/girls are doing in their K9 schools and I don't even know what the local guys/gals are teaching their dogs in K9 school. I really don't so, I can't comment on what you are saying....at the local level and from your experience, you may be right when it come to the dogs you have been exposed to.

BUT STRAIGHT UP, at the federal level (not the dogs are somehow different at the federal level versus the local level, lol), the dogs from the former legacy agency known as the United Stated Border Patrol of the Department of Justice...do have dogs that can pick off AAS. The USBP has a tremendous acadmey for K9 agents and dogs. It was second to none in the federal gov't. And, as sure as the day will shine tomorrow, those dogs pick off AAS and a whole host of other shiat.

If I may ask, you left the force at San Antonio or ? You wrote "was a cop." Just curious.

Knight1811
    Last edited by Knight1811; 10-29-2005 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qw1ck2
    way to shoot down some dreams knight lol

Sorry qw1ck2. But, it's just not worth losing your future over, that's all. A lot of guys here seem to have differing views on how to obtain AAS. I just know what I know and I find it wrong not to advice others on the pitfalls of going to the border and just whisking across like it ain't no thing but a chicken wing....seriously, You dont want to be on the receiving end of federal investigation...it really sucks BIG TIME. It literally tears your life in two.

You know, I read somewhere....it might be here or on another board....about a dude on the bus (greyhound or some shiat) coming from Mexico(border town) into the US....a dude would load up a duffle bag or backpack they just picked up in mexico and shit with loads of AAS and such but NO personal belongings whatsoever and then put it into the cargo hold of the bus and leave it there. When the bus was stopped and thoroughly searched by the BP agents or DPS....the agents/cops would ask who owned the bag and the dude who owned it never spoke up....thus the property was considered abandoned and the dude wasn't busted since the cops nor the agents could pinpoint who owned the bag. That was pretty tricky of the dude, but he lost a lot of money for the AAS...I would think. But, I guess it beats getting busted.....and if the bus doesn't get thoroughly searched then the dude claims his duffle bag/backpack at the end of the trip and gets away with it. Sneaky mofos out there....that's about as tricky as I read.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    I don't fly off the handle, lol. What gave you that idea? I'm laid-back. :-)
    Well, I don't know what the local boy/girls are doing in their K9 schools and I don't even know what the local guys/gals are teaching their dogs in K9 school. I really don't so, I can't comment on what you are saying....at the local level and from your experience, you may be right when it come to the dogs you have been exposed to.

BUT STRAIGHT UP, at the federal level (not the dogs are somehow different at the federal level versus the local level, lol), the dogs from the former legacy agency known as the United Stated Border Patrol of the Department of Justice...do have dogs that can pick off AAS. The USBP has a tremendous acadmey for K9 agents and dogs. It was second to none in the federal gov't. And, as sure as the day will shine tomorrow, those dogs pick off AAS and a whole host of other shiat.

If I may ask, you left the force at San Antonio or ? You wrote "was a cop." Just curious.

Knight1811
    i "was a cop"! i was promptly let go due to a civil rights violation. i whipped a persons ass because my partner instigated a fight with a detainee and got his ass whipped. so when we arrived at the jail i took him to the back called him out and whipped his ass. needless to say he complained and my so called partner left me hanging and denied everything! havent seen him since the incident but if i do see him im whippin his as like that prisoner did. it was kind of a blessing in disguise cause cops dont make squat around here.

Duriel2526 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I am thinking about going to mexico have anybody thought about mailing the stuff back to your house.

colossus1 is offline Member
    AAS sniffing dogs..........LMFAO........now ive heard it all.

Thread Information