tod682 is offline Associate Member

Question is 22 gauge to big?

I used this for my behind for my last few cycles as well as for my quad a few years ago..

Tonight i hit up the quad and i bleed a little bit...

this has never happened to me before ( yes i rmeber to aspirate and yes i know where the best spot is)

Is 22 gauge to big for the quad...or is this because i just did an intense leg workout am hour ago?

thanks all

ts

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    id say its too big.....or maybe ur veins are temporarily inflated from all tthe blood pumping into ur legs

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i like 22g 1.5 for glute. all other shoot i use 23g or 25

Darkness is offline Member
    Ahhh I only use 22g sometimes I use an 18 if I dont have anymore 22's. I hate spending 3-5 minutes in some wicked position to inject glutes and traps. So I hate using 23's and 25's.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    its good for hunting

i guess i always found glutes really easy.. i just stand or lie down here is a post from another day .. this will help u get a better understanding of this current dilema

tod682
    Associate Member Join Date: Mar 2004

injection question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am currently injecting eod in the behind..i have done it just like it is shown on spotinjections...this time i couldnt get it in the left cheek so i figured maybe that area has seen too much abuse and i moved the injection point in probably right in the middle of my ass. i was using a 22g 1.5 inch. i insert the needle very slowly..becuase of doing this i rarely feel sore.. this time i couldnt stick the last 1/4 inch of the needle in due to the fact that i started to feel alot of pain so i figured 1 1/4 inch would be fine aspirated injected ...

could someone comment on this .. its never happened to me before

18s gotta be like getting stabed with a knife.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I used both 18g and 22g to inject my quad before and they were ok but after using 25g I found it the most convenient. I don’t think little bleeding is a big problem as long as there is no pain.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ha 18g, fvk no!!! 20-22 is fine.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    i guess i always found glutes really easy.. i just stand or lie down here is a post from another day .. this will help u get a better understanding of this current dilema

tod682
    Associate Member Join Date: Mar 2004

injection question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am currently injecting eod in the behind..i have done it just like it is shown on spotinjections...this time i couldnt get it in the left cheek so i figured maybe that area has seen too much abuse and i moved the injection point in probably right in the middle of my ass. i was using a 22g 1.5 inch. i insert the needle very slowly..becuase of doing this i rarely feel sore.. this time i couldnt stick the last 1/4 inch of the needle in due to the fact that i started to feel alot of pain so i figured 1 1/4 inch would be fine aspirated injected ...

could someone comment on this .. its never happened to me before
    ur quote sounds like u were brushing up against ur sciatic nerve which is toward the middle of the glute.

just stick an iv in my quad while i go bench press...

another question: i have buddy that claimed 22g is too large because it can suck up dangerously large glass shards from ampules...

ur guess>>>>???????????????

fact or fiction?
    Last edited by tod682; 10-26-2005 at 10:18 PM. Reason: wanted to attract attention to a flollow up ???

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ur quote sounds like u were brushing up against ur sciatic nerve which is toward the middle of the glute.
    yeah ..well take my thumb and the needle in roughly where the middle finger goes just like in the pic ....but that day i went about another inch in .. i mean i was still about 3 - 4 good inches away from where the middle of my ass begins to form into a crack

thanks please comment on what my buddy said
    Last edited by tod682; 10-26-2005 at 10:27 PM. Reason: confidential

I ussually use a 22 in the glute. I tried it in the shoulder and even chest and there was no soreness, but when I injected the quad, I was limping for days.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ha 18g, fvk no!!! 20-22 is fine.
    If you poke slowly, none of the sizes hurt. It never hurts for me to inject, either 18 or 25 its the same. I just hate the 25's because it takes forever to push the oil through!

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah ..well take my thumb and the needle in roughly where the middle finger goes just like in the pic ....but that day i went about another inch in .. i mean i was still about 3 - 4 good inches away from where the middle of my ass begins to form into a crack

thanks please comment on what my buddy said
    dude stick to the upper outter region...dont move in....only bad things can happen

thanks what do u think about the glass shards? anyone..maybe ill ask this in another thread tommorow

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks what do u think about the glass shards? anyone..maybe ill ask this in another thread tommorow
    i asked the same question to one of my instructors in nursing school and she said in 30 yrs of nursing she has never heard of glass from an amp killing or even hurtin someone!

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    18g, you guys are crazy i use an 18g to withdraw from my vile so you dont sit there for like 1-2 mins but theres no way im shoving that thing in my body

LOL you crazy ****ers

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont worry man. There is nothing wrong with 22 gauge or else they wouldnt sell them and make them. I use 22 gauge for every single injection, including bi's and tris EVERYTHING. It is perfectly fine as long as your not a pussy.

-Bino

Thread Information