Thread: Lump On My Arm

bigtraps is offline Member

Lump On My Arm

Hey Bro's I have got a lump on my Arm. It is bruised and is about the size of large marble.. I injected their 4 days ago, and it is just now sarting to get bigger(i think it is getting bigger). I stuck a pin in it to see if anything would drain, but all i got was a little blood.

Help Me On This One

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    It could be a cyst.

This maybe the result of contamination of the needle/injection site.

The best thing is to go your doctors and seek professional medical attention.

If you don't they may have to cut your delt off!

Just kidding.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BT...are you still shooting Bruce Lee's oils?

Yep on the bruce lee dirt.. Just a few weeks left...all i want to do is finush this damn cycle

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    oh no, i have 20 cc of :china: 's oil on the way. nooooooooo

Originally posted by G-PIG
    oh no, i have 20 cc of :china: 's oil on the way. nooooooooo

Well This morning my arm looks the same. It looks real bad, big bruised lump. It only hurts when i push on it. The lump is not any bigger or smaller than yesterday.

Pete did you have something like this before? What did you do?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I just popped in a pin and aspirated. What you should see is a brownish red thick secretion. It freaked the fuck out of me the first time!! I came to find out that because Bruce Lee's esterless oils (like prop) have such a high BA content that they can actually cause mild cellualr and tissue damage when site injected (even the man himself does not recommend site injecting). The fluid is a cobination of dead fat and blood cells that have congregated in that area to repair the damage. BTW...I'm not the only one who has had this experience. My boy eye_candy pulled 3cc's of shit out of his delt the evening before his last show, and Nathan had nasty swelling and redness for over a week!! I'm using his EQ and I'm very happy with it...but I won't use his fast acting oils anymore.

Originally posted by Pete235
    I just popped in a pin and aspirated. What you should see is a brownish red thick secretion. It freaked the fuck out of me the first time!! I came to find out that because Bruce Lee's esterless oils (like prop) have such a high BA content that they can actually cause mild cellualr and tissue damage when site injected (even the man himself does not recommend site injecting). The fluid is a cobination of dead fat and blood cells that have congregated in that area to repair the damage. BTW...I'm not the only one who has had this experience. My boy eye_candy pulled 3cc's of shit out of his delt the evening before his last show, and Nathan had nasty swelling and redness for over a week!! I'm using his EQ and I'm very happy with it...but I won't use his fast acting oils anymore.
    Thanks that helps alot. Now, if i shouldn't use his fastacting test for sit injections, then that would mean i would have to shoot my glute ed. I don't think so, that would suck. I have a hard time finding a spot on my glute every 4 days. So you think i should stick this pin in my shoulder and pull out some shit right..ooooookkkkkk

Thread Information