Thread: Amateur User

BigPanchoVilla is offline New Member

Amateur User

Hey,
    I have a couple of questions. I am 24 years of age and just discovered steroids . I am about 5'9'' with a very fast metabolism and weight about 165lbs. I have done some research on D-Bol and Deca . I am currently stacking both of them but I do not know what my body needs more of. I figure about 3g of Carbohydrates and about 2 grams of protein a day. I am taking weight gainer and On whey protein. I know eating right is the key but what would you recommend for someone of my type.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    first thing I would recomend is TEST!!!
    the cycle you are doing could f**k ya up big time.
    d-bol and deca both shut down natural production. no test = no happy.
    possible sides are: depression, lethargy, lack of agression, LIMP DICK.
    it will be a hard recovery. my sugestion is to add test or stop the cycle and do pct till you do a little more research.

Actual Amount

I bought a large bottle of D-Bol with 7 cycles, and Deca , well it comes injectible alrdy in 500mg per injection. I am really unknowledgable about this stuff. Maybe I should just take one or something. Maybe none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPanchoVilla
    I bought a large bottle of D-Bol with 7 cycles, and Deca, well it comes injectible alrdy in 500mg per injection. I am really unknowledgable about this stuff. Maybe I should just take one or something. Maybe none at all.
    right now I recomend nothing at all.
    lets do some research

Well what else could I do. I get really unmotivated when i see no results. Body Building is a gradual process and I have been lifting for about 4 years. I am totally out on a limb here.

search the education forum and profilels.
    research what you are cranking into your self

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Hey,
    I have a couple of questions. I am 24 years of age and just discovered steroids. I am about 5'9'' with a very fast metabolism and weight about 165lbs. I have done some research on D-Bol and Deca. I am currently stacking both of them but I do not know what my body needs more of. I figure about 3g of Carbohydrates and about 2 grams of protein a day. I am taking weight gainer and On whey protein. I know eating right is the key but what would you recommend for someone of my type.
    How long have you been taking this and what were you planning for pct?

RE: how long..

I am unaware of what pct or adding test is to steroids . I took a 500mg of Deca about 1 1/2 week ago. Its 500 mg every 2 weeks. I have taken 1 cc of D-Bol for 2 days straight. Its supposed to be for 7 days then rest a week or so i read.

I am unaware of what pct or adding test is to steroids. I took a 500mg of Deca about 1 1/2 week ago. Its 500 mg every 2 weeks. I have taken 1 cc of D-Bol for 2 days straight. Its supposed to be for 7 days then rest a week or so i read.

:aaok****t you need to stp now!

Your way off bro...you need to stop now and do research. Also click here..pct.

pct

If i do have a pct should i take it with my steroids ? I know where to get it now. Should it be taken afterwords or before. The reason I am asking so many uestions is because your answers help me become more knowledgable.

steve lopez is offline New Member
    Let me give you some advice. 1st d-bol should never be used longer than 4 weeks, 5 max. Deca shots should be broken up into 2 shots per week aka every 3 days. Second you need to do research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent six months doing research before i did my first cycle, my best advice is to spend the money and buy a book on juice, it will be ur best purchase, try THE STEROID BIBLE. Second you need to fully understand what PCT is!!!!!!!!! How to use it and most importantly when! U must also get an undersanding of how fast d-bol works and how toxic it is 4 your liver. Also u must try and understand what an ESTER is. My last portions of advice are: u must eat 5 to 7 thousand calories per day if u want to grow, end of story. That fiqure is not open for debate most people do not know that juice wont work untill u hit the 5k mark. Next let me say in plain english u have no biz using steroids if u haven't done any homework on it! u are very irresponsible, and you give steroid use a bad name and are the type of person which keeps these drugs illegal. Type this in on your adress bar and learn: Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

steve lopez is offline New Member
    also u don't and shouldn't start of with high doses ur first week try 1 pill per day and 100mg of decca. Week to go to 2 pills and 150mg(these would be divided into 2 shots of 50mg 1st week, and 2 shots of 75 in week two.) Gradually move up in dose i want to tell you more, but spend a lil time doing your home work and i wont have to

Portions

Well i will say I am to much of an amateur for this. I am shooting for like a 10lb gain of muscle. If you inform me I will be much better off while i domy research. I went out of country to get Deca . They gave me rdy injectible with 500mg per injection. I cant just reuse the same needle so i use that 1 every 2 weeks. I bought D-Bol with 7 cycles and am taking 1 cc per day. Do to my fast ass metabolism I think I just need to intake alot more calories.

Here is what you should do...
    stop taking the steroids .
    research pct.
    take pct.
    go to the diet forum.
    research from there and forget about steroids for right now.

Hope this helps.

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    I get really unmotivated when i see no results. Body Building is a gradual process and I have been lifting for about 4 years. I am totally out on a limb here.
    patience my friend. if you have been lifting for 4 yrs and havent seen any changes in ur body ur doin something wrong. like others have already said re evaluate ur DIET and TRAINING. u can easily put on 10lbs natty. you just need to have the dedication to do so.

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Big Pancho....at your height and weight, you should be able to put on 10 lbs. by increasing your calories and changing your lifting routine. I know it's difficult, but you'll just have to force feed yourself until your body gets used to consuming higher calories. I'm 5'10" 165 lbs. and i've been lifting for almost 2 yrs. Even though it is very tempting for me, I know I will be wasting my time if I decide to start a cycle now b/c I know I can gain more naturally by bumping up my calories. Take the other members' advice and stop your cycle immediately and try to gain my eating more and possibly changing your gym routine.

Thread Information