venomm is offline Associate Member

first time.need help and advice

hey guys....i jus need some advice and info as i want to start a cycle...first time use
    my stats r 26 yrs old,6'1,210 pounds and around 15-20%Bf wit over 2 yrs lifting experince
    the reason to start a cycle is obviously to get big, i know the right key is to eat healthy and train but it seems like that only take me to a certain gains
    so want to know wat AAs shud i use for first time and will that put some lean mass on me...
    really looking fwd to get some response and feedback from u guys as u all know probably better then me...so help this amature out
    P.S- my friend said i can start M1T(capsules), r they AAS too or no
    thnx guys for takin the time to read and reply back

chest6 is offline Banned
    yes M1T is a steroid . I dont think you are really ready. Are you that dedicated to getting bigger? Eating correctly, training correctly and having many many years of lifting experience under your belt etc

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    2 yrs is not a bad place to start, but more is better. For your first cycle, take 500mg of test e a week in 2 doses (250+250) for 12 weeks (24 shots). have nolvadex , ldex on hand in case you're estro sensetive. take nolva at least a month longer than your last shot at 20mg a day. thats it. read about training and diet, which are more important than the juice. M1T is harsh. Dont bother. Sides to gains ratio is not great.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Am with Chest6 on this, there are to many young men rushing into ASS. I would leave it until your in your 30's. i started when i was 38 and made some good gains.

But if you have made your mind up to start ASS you must first do alot more reading about the side affects and how to treat them.

You guys r rite that i need to do more search...i hit the gym hard and dont c much gains as compare to my pals on gear...
    i was told that, No matter how hard you train, how perfect your diet is or how much rest you get, it is not physically possible to get any bigger, Because you have reached your natural limit. i think thats the case wit me. (With AAS it now becomes possible to build your physique beyond the aforementioned limit. 20, 40, 60lbs or more, above what is naturally possible. A new artificial limit has been imposed. The natural limit has not gone away, it has been chemically subverted). this 1 got from an article.
    i have my mind set up like 80% to go that route....as im pretty sure wit my diet i can handle it...thats why i need help in to choose wat cycle to start wit for very first time and without doubt i wanna start a cycle which can give and show me gains
    thnx to u guys for readin and providin me feedback ...hope u share ur suggestions wit me and educate me

back wit a anoth 1...Drummer u mention that M1T is harsh. Dont bother. Sides to gains ratio is not great, means if u spend $ on it its waste of $ and u dont get results?

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:16 AM.

sorry my bad guys im 210 pounds...i missprint the BF factor asi jus calculate it and it says its around2-25 ....thats rite i want to add some lean muscle for size...

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venomm
    back wit a anoth 1...Drummer u mention that M1T is harsh. Dont bother. Sides to gains ratio is not great, means if u spend $ on it its waste of $ and u dont get results?
    As far as age is concerned... i would not touch AAS under 25 years old with training background. And, what i meant by M1T being harsh, is the the gains you make are not worth the sides.

Thread Information