blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member

Hows this cycle look

Week 1
    Anadrol 50's 1 per day
    Sustenon 250- 2 cc's =500mg per week
    Prop-100mg eod
    thru to week 4-i gained 20lb in fisrt 4 weeks
    week 4 introduced deca 600mgs instead of prop.
    raised sust to 750mgs-cut out prop....
    week 5-6
    Eq-350mgs week-to help eating..
    cut out sustenon- using prop again 700mgs week because i love it.
    winny v 50mgs a day.
    OH YEAH I RAISED EQ TO 700MG A WEEK

waiting to pop open the FINABOLAN 70MG'S TREN ED OR EOD any suggestions???
    yes i jump around alot from juice to juice-but its working.Ive cut my diet to competition diet and still strength is going thru the roof,ive lost 5 lbs but i started cardio 2 weeks ago and look WAY LEANER.
    aNY SUGGESTIONS?

Fina with the eq-winny and prop-last weeks on it.Prop is fast acting so i thought it would be a good idea after the sustenon.
    Deca 600mgs week first two weeks on it-then 45oms week there on till TOKKOYYO bottles done 300mgs per cc.-then clomid-hcg .
    so ill be on fina-prop-winny-eq- for the next 4-5 weeks trying to lean out

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    I had to stare at this for 5 minutes before my head would stop spinning! Is this planned or are you waking up in the morning thinking, "Hey this sounds good today"? I'm not flaming you bro but I am trying to figure out your train of thought here.

That was funny Diesel!

Thats all u have to say no limits-?? thanks pal-lol
    Listen ive been juicing for a long time and i went from 132lbs to now 235lbs low body fat."head spinning" read it twice then man-lol
    this is what i took and i got great gains from it-i put on more then 20 lbs in 1st 2 weeks on juice-and have maintained it and lost fat too.
    Anadrols cant be ran more then the 4 weeks i ran em-considering ill be on for 3-4 months and i like my liver-lol
    props fast acting so its good to take when u need a boost.
    deca i did 4 weeks into it for better protein synth... and i just ended it, so i thought i would start the prop-winny-eq cycle as im looking to lean out-and ill through in fina eod or ed for the end too-maby some enthnate too when prop runs out. Post some pics of your own bodys and we shall compare if u think " that was funny diesel" coments instead of suggestions

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Calm down bro. I can tell you right now Diesel knows his stuff, so don't worry about the other guys! Dude, if it works for you then I say go for it. It is very unconventional, but that doesn't mean it won't work. Keep us informed.

peace,

ttgb

Man o man-lol Ok OK,u guys explain why this is unconventional then?
    Iam running anadrols to start-with sust-and prop.So the anadrols and prop gave me 20lbs in 2 weeks.
    Then i stopped the anadrols-and got into deca -continued the sust-and raised the mg's from 500-750.....
    When deca ran out i started prop-eq-ended sus- and stater winny v-raised the eq-from 350mgs week to 700mgs week and winny ed.
    then ill do fina. Just because these guys do it there way doesnt mean it works properly,because it writen down all in order like
    sust 250mgs week thru weeks 1-10 and eca thru the same and debols-etc....
    ive tryed those ways and my gains always stopped half way thru and never got any better and i got depressed.This works for me-and u know what i wont ask for help any more-lol
    because u guys wont answer one question, fina yes or no?? ed or eod with the PROP-WINNY-EQ???

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by blondeBadBoy
    Thats all u have to say no limits-?? thanks pal-lol
    My bad blondeBadBoy! I am sorry for offending: It did just strike me as a funny comment!

As far as your cycle: It sounds like it is working for you. Whether or not it is a “normal” cycle, that’s all that matters. Is that it is working for you! Good luck with it…

Now thats what i like,thanks man.Yeah its different,but so am i-lol
    Just a red neck canadian from toronto looking to GET BIGGER without gh or shit like that that costs a fortune$$$ Wonder if arnorld took gh?
    Everyones got to realize the genitics is a huge asset-BLack guys got it made in that department,admit it guys-lol..I remember in public school this blk friend of mine was in track in field and he never dieted-rarly ate food-and had almost 30" ripped legs and a chest to boot-if i met a white guy like that i would have remembered too! But u have to give us all credit for try to make a life style change,and look better-and it makes us feel better about ourselves too.Give your selves a pat on the back for just being on this site trying to better our selves.And btw steriod taking is not cheating its HARDER ON US THEN MOST PEOPLE REALIZE to grow and eat and train and drink water 24/7 and not get bitchy.Our poor wifes-lol
    I just dont want to be one of those guys whose live shuts down or gets a toumour and dies because i have 2 kids and i love em-thats why i am here to LEARN how to do it properly,BE CAREFUL GUYS,READ READ READ,AND HELP eachother as best as u can with out flaming them,that will discourage some of us.be careful what u say to one another too.
    Alls we want is to look better and get CREDIT FOR IT,and being careful all part of it.uSE CONDOMS TOO-LOL WITH ALL THE CHICKS YOULL GET when your buff-lol

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I had to stare at this for 5 minutes before my head would stop spining
    I think what Diesel was trying to say is "go easy on the coffee before you post!" (Or should it be: "If you take ECA, don't post, if you post, don't take ECA!")

Your thoughts are comeing out in a bit of a random order and it's hard for us mere mortals (humans not of coffee) to follow it!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-09-2002 at 09:49 AM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    take the fina for god's sake,take the damn fina, ed @ 75mg, someone else please second me on this

Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    Calm down bro. I can tell you right now Diesel knows his stuff, so don't worry about the other guys! Dude, if it works for you then I say go for it. It is very unconventional, but that doesn't mean it won't work. Keep us informed.

peace,

ttgb
    Bro, I wasn't cutting at you in any way. I was just basically trying to encourage you. I can't give any worthwhile advice on your cycle, but I'm not about to discourage you not to do what works for ya. I don't know why you wouldn't ask for any more help on here just because of the replies you have gotten so far, I don't think they are bad posts in any fashion or form. Good luck!

Diesel - Put your pic back up. I seen it you big sonna of gun! If I was that huge I would put it up in a heart beat!!! lol

peace,

ttgb

Sure ajax,whatever..I dont drink coffee nor would i have one with u-lol.
    Anyways i worked out and im feeling great now.Juice and me dont mix but i look good-lol

physique is offline Junior Member
    what's with all the lols???

LOL= lots of laugh's.I seem to be laughing at some peoples comments.Whats witht he question?-lololololololololololololololololololololol.OUCH did that hurt!!!!
    as i said before post things that r benifical not bullshit guys

...thats why i am here to LEARN how to do it properly,BE CAREFUL GUYS,READ READ READ,AND HELP eachother as best as u can with out flaming them,that will discourage some of us.be careful what u say to one another too.
    Take your own advice and watch how you talk to people bro! lol Being an ASSHOLE (lol) won't get you very many friends on here. lol Many people have taken the time to try and help you and all you have done is be an ASSHOLE lol.

Good luck! lol

Peace, lol

ttgb lol

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig

Take your own advice and watch how you talk to people bro! lol Being an ASSHOLE (lol) won't get you very many friends on here. lol Many people have taken the time to try and help you and all you have done is be an ASSHOLE lol.

Good luck! lol

Peace, lol

ttgb lol
    i also just wanted to say LMFAO.. LOL

man u guys r rude and very useless-bigmike-suck my cock u pencil neck!-trying to get big- KEEP TRYING CUZ YOUR A SKINNY GOOF!!!!!!! GOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF U 2 WERE IN PRISON WITH ME I WOULD MAKE U MY BOY TOYS-LOLOLOL....I WONT REPLY TO ANY MORE BULL SHIT SO GO FUCK YOUR SELVES. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. BTW I LIVE IN TORONTO WANNA HOOK UP ANYONE I NEED TO LAY A BEATING ON SOMEONE IM BORD-LOL

...IF U 2 WERE IN PRISON WITH ME I WOULD MAKE U MY BOY TOYS-LOLOLOL....
    I didn't even know that he was gay! lol

Not that its a bad thing, I just had no idea! lol

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Been to the Penn "LITTLE MAN", and im 6'2" 250 just big enough to bend your right over and take your manhood lol lol lol, but im not gonna lol lol.
    i guess your not gonna see this huh. lol lol

Thread Information