Thread: Synthetek

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

Synthetek

i was curious on what u guys thought about SYNTHETEK'S product called SYNTHEROL its a site enhancing oil... it guarantees 3 inches added where you use the product in 30 days, but i have my doubts about it....

ne ways just wanted to see what you guys thought about it, and if ne one has used it post your results, ne info is good info.... and i was a little confused on how you use it too do u massage it into the muscle or inject it into the muscle???

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I don't like it myself, just seems nasty to me. You inject a foreign substance into your body not to help you build muscle, but to make it look like you have them. Nope just don't like it, and from what I have read that is a fairly common opinion around here.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=199608

checkout the link above.... i used to be closed minded to seo's, but big a enlightened me to the fact that they have legitimate use if used properly...

i feel they are for the more advanced bodybuilders though...

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    research before you purchase any penil enlarging products... they all have their downfalls... but, if administered properly, apparently it's not THAT bad.. I still would never use it.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    this sounds kinda like DERMAGAIN from Impact Nutrition, do u guys have ne info or expierences on that or ne of thier other products, again i have doubts as some things or "promises" they make are a little overboard... but ne info is good info... thanks in advance guys

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Big A is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    this sounds kinda like DERMAGAIN from Impact Nutrition, do u guys have ne info or expierences on that or ne of thier other products, again i have doubts as some things or "promises" they make are a little overboard... but ne info is good info... thanks in advance guys
    Synthetek has been around for many years. Never had any complaints from anyone. Been around many boards for many years, only recently started advertising here. All claims are real.

Read the previously mentioned threads to learn about Syntherol, how to use it properly and how to get real permanent muscle gains.

Thread Information