Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anavar

pv66 is offline Junior Member

anavar

I am going to go on an anavar primobolan stack more than likely. I have been offered anavar in a liquid oral form. Is this form adequate? All I have read on this forum is about anavar tabs.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    the liquid kind will produce the same results

Any thoughts on what to combine it with? Since it is my first stack I was thinking primobolan , but am still researching it. I am interested in primarily a cutting stack so I guess eq and winny would be options as well.

its your first cycle?

Yes it is

since its your first cycle most will recommend 300-500mg a week of test enthanate. your first cycle will produce the best gains so i wouldnt waste it on an oral only cycle. on the other hand i know ppl who have done var and tbol only cycles.

Doesn't the test enthanate have greater side affects than what I was mentioning? I was going to take the anavar oral and the primobolan injectable together.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    you should run test (cyp or e) if it is your first cycle. period.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    a 1st cycle should be a test only cycle imo,500mg weekly 10-12 weeks,if you are adamant on runnin primo and var you must add test into the cycle.otherwise you could end up without your sex drive throughout the entire course and quite some time after!

goose is offline Banned
    Booz is right, you could even run test at 300-400 mg- at that dose the sides will be very light with var and primo- plus the results will be better-you will get good synergy with the 3 ASS.

goose4....

Vegas67 is offline Member
    The primo and var stack is pretty mellow...little to no sides. If thats what is the most important to you go for it. The other posts saying add the test are right if you want to gain some decent mass......

In all I've read it mentions testosterone enanthate as a mass building compound. It wouldn't be suggested for a cutting stack right?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    then run prop 75 mg ed or 150 eod.

Prop on its own?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    then run prop 75 mg ed or 150 eod.
    Ohh yeah prop on the first cycle ....naw

If you want to cut then go with primo/var... most people suggest yoou run some form of test to keep you happy, and reccomend bulking your first cycle.

you can use any compound to bulk or cut. its all about diet.

So test prop on its own will give me the cutting results I want. What could I expect in terms of weight gain? I am 5'9 180 right now. One last question, what does imo mean?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    quite right!

swolenjew is offline New Member
    just did that cycle prop and var,imo var is a great aas at high doses, like a safe mild fina and the strengh gains at 80 mgs a day are sick

This site is a great resource, but actually the more I read the more confused I get. I think the one thing I have seen most of you on here be in favor of us is test.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Hah...just to make you more confused I did test as a first cycle and didn't like it. Haven't used it since. EQ, winny, and var are my primary compounds. The only one that effects my sex drive at all is winny. After I use winny I get some strange orgasms ...but no problem keeping it up.

Uh, ok, just what I was expecting. If I do run the primo/var, would I need to run any test during it or would clomid/nolvadex be adequate after the 8 weeks? I would prefer not to do 3 compounds on my first stack.

znak is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to do a primo/var cycle for your first cycle (you have already read six or seven people here that don't recommend you do that) you need to add at least a maintainence dose of test to the mix.

I would agree with everyone else, fu<k it and go with a 500 test e cycle and use your var later. You have to use test anyway.

I hear what you're saying. I don't have the var yet, I don't have anything yet, I am just trying to consider my options before I order. If I was going to do test though, I would do test prop because of its lower water retention.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    First cycle I would not use Prop, ED inj plus prop hurts like a mofo. Go with Test Enth. Just my .02

CARNIVORE

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pv66
    So test prop on its own will give me the cutting results I want. What could I expect in terms of weight gain? I am 5'9 180 right now. One last question, what does imo mean?
    imo=in my opinion

Yeah ED injects scared me a bit as well, what about EQ and var? I copied a link I saw on a website which worried me a bit. It says "despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect." Any thoughts on this?

alo5603 is offline Member
    Yeah ED injects scared me a bit as well, what about EQ and var? I copied a link I saw on a website which worried me a bit. It says "despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect." Any thoughts on this?
    bro, dont always believe everything you read, especially if its off of a website, magazine, etc. I agree with everybody else, you should just run test your first cycle, nothin else. But if ya want to do prop, go ahead, not all prop is painful, it just depends on who you get it from. Just dont mind the ED shots, or EOD which you probably would be better doin, being your first time.

alo

Well that's what I'm having trouble with is what to believe. There are so many differing opinions, and everyone is super adamant about what they believe in. Just want to feel confident going into what I'm doing, and right now I don't.

Well that's what I'm having trouble with is what to believe. There are so many differing opinions, and everyone is super adamant about what they believe in. Just want to feel confident going into what I'm doing, and right now I don't.
    if ya just do prop, trust me, you wont be disappointed. I know how ya feel about bloat, i decided never to run test e or cyp anymore because of it. All prop for me. just do 75mgs ED or 150 EOD and you will love the results. Oh and if the prop you get is painful, try adding some B-12, or BA to it, it helps.

alo

You don't feel like 150 EOD is too much for a first cycle? How long would you run it?

You don't feel like 150 EOD is too much for a first cycle? How long would you run it?
    nope, it comes out to about 450mgs a week, which is a low dose IMO. For a first time, i would run it 10wks, or 12 if your feelin up to it. You'll know if ya want to or not. Oh and as for those other compounds like var, some may disagree with me, but i truly believe that all those compounds are more buffers for test, not meant to be ran on its own, its to add to the effect i guess you could say to test.

alo

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Great paragraph...that is the beginning of knowledge.
    Now take your time, because there's no hurry.

Reassess your goals, do some more research, and proceed with caution.
    Stay safe and you'll be fine.

M.

It's true, it's ironic cause in the gym, everyone thinks they are the guru, just like everyone here thinks the same. My goal is to find the best cutting stack or cutting compound on its own for a first time user.

znak is offline Senior Member
    It's true, it's ironic cause in the gym, everyone thinks they are the guru, just like everyone here thinks the same. My goal is to find the best cutting stack or cutting compound on its own for a first time user.
    Best cutting stack for a first time user-- prop/var. Do 150 prop eod and 40 mg var for the first four weeks and last four weeks of the cycle.

Now, are you ready to inject EOD?

No, then do 500 mg test e.

Non-guru advice.

Did you mean 150 prop eod for the first four weeks and var for the next four weeks?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    Listen to kloter1, you can get whatever you want based on your diet

Makes sense, but my diet is pretty solid right now.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo and var is fine together, and will produce minimal sides!
    primo- 500mgs ew 1-10
    var - 50mgs ed 2-12

In the Anabolics 2005, it mentions for this stack, the recommended dosages are 200 tabs of 5mg oxandrolone and 14 ampules of 100 mg primobolan depot over an 8 week period. Would this be right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information