Thread: EQ only

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

EQ only

Can you do an EQ only cycle and get good gains? If so how much do you need to do

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends how advanced you are in your bb. A guy who is pretty close to hes natrual limit, could get moderat results with 400mgs a week! If you want substansiul result, a gram a week is needed! (with a gram a week, I would have anti e. on hand, yust in case.)

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You can do an EQ cycle only, but why would you want to? It has been my exp that doses of over 600 mg/wk don't get much better results and the real key to EQ is time, it is such a slow acting drug you really need to do a longer cycle with it, like 14-16 wks IMO. But as I always point out, a little test E and you got a cycle man.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Alone is decent, run it w/Test and you'll get much better results.

M.

yeah ive done 2 cycles before with test, I was looking for a way to get good results without all the bacne, maybe GH is tha answer

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    You can do an EQ cycle only, but why would you want to? It has been my exp that doses of over 600 mg/wk don't get much better results and the real key to EQ is time, it is such a slow acting drug you really need to do a longer cycle with it, like 14-16 wks IMO. But as I always point out, a little test E and you got a cycle man.
    The problem with test for many guys are, acne, bad skin, increased hair growth. Thats why people got intrestead in aas with lower androgens! (With primo ive got much better result with a gram a week than 600mgs. I think that would be the same with EQ.)

ok so 1 gram of EQ for 14 weeks

the hair growth and acne make test almost not worth the gains, you cant take your shirt off if you have bacne

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    ok so 1 gram of EQ for 14 weeks
    Sure, 12 weeks is really long enough! Remember to have an anti e. on hand because EQ does convert to estrogen, even if its only slightly!

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    a G a week of EQ is a shitload if u dont have any test....

i am in week 10 of an EQ only cycle....400 mg/wk...and getting so so results.

if u looking just to tone up and get some extra motivation in the gym....i would go for 600mg/wk

also, diet and pct in check.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Bacne, ha!
    That's an easy side effect to prevent/cure...Nizoral Shampoo! Literally wash your back with it.

M.

i guess ideal is 750 mg test e and 400mg EQ per weeks running thest 2 weeks longer than the eq

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    i guess ideal is 750 mg test e and 400mg EQ per weeks running thest 2 weeks longer than the eq
    Now you got yourself a cycle.

Depending on your cycle experience, 500mg/wk of testosterone may be sufficient.

ive run 2 cycles 1st was at 500mg for 12 weeks 2nd was 750 - 1000mg for 24 weeks (all test)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    750mg/wk sounds more in your region then. With your experience with testosterone , I'd run:

wk 1-14 Test Enan or Cyp 750mg/wk
    wk 1-14 EQ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Nolva 10-20mg/ED

Correct PCT to follow.

You should get some good quality results with the correct diet, rich in clean calories and protein.

And not to toss my ignorance around even further, but if you will read Hooker's profile on EQ you will find that he, not just in my experience, but Hooker says that there is a limited return on doing EQ beyond 600 mg/wk. As far as not liking test, I understand, I think Magic put up a solution for your bacne issues, but I would also point out that while you don't want to take a significant quantity of Test you can at least take a replacement dose since EQ will shut you down over time you should at least have as much in you as you would have under normal circumstances tog et maximum benefits from the EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    The problem with test for many guys are, acne, bad skin, increased hair growth. Thats why people got intrestead in aas with lower androgens! (With primo ive got much better result with a gram a week than 600mgs. I think that would be the same with EQ.)

you're right Test is bad, it is evil and should be eliminated from our bodies. Why on earth it was ever put there I just don't know. LOL

gabe_sol is offline New Member
    wtf impotence

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    If you wanna do EQ only (i like the idea) do 800mgs a week it shows the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    you're right Test is bad, it is evil and should be eliminated from our bodies. Why on earth it was ever put there I just don't know. LOL
    Dude, i never said test was evil or bad! I only said test is not the best idea for someone who wants to avoid acne!

No it's cool, Vitor, I do understand. Some guys just can't handle test and it's sides, it no big deal really, I just advocate using at least a replacement dose of test during a cycle to avoid some of the nastier sides form having no Test in your system.

fred9 is offline Member
    eq is known for the acne that it causes...if u read some profiles bout eq they always say that...dont have experience with it..

Thread Information