hi pressure!!!!!

i am taking 35 mg dianabols daily and 500mg test e weekly and my pressure is high 160/100 what can i take for it to lower it ?????

copenhagen is offline Member
    try some hawthorne berry extract. you should be able to get it at your local drug store

the dianabols are highering it up alot and it dangerous! i want the name of a drug that lowers it ?????

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    the dianabols are highering it up alot and it dangerous! i want the name of a drug that lowers it ?????

dyazide can help you with that problem

darmadoc is offline Member
    How long will you be on the dianabol .

i have been 2 weeks i will do another 2 weeks the 500mg test e on it one! what shall i do ???????

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    that's pretty high bro. the highes mine ever went on cycle (d-bol/cyp) was like 140/80.

might consider discontinuing the d-bols, imho.

will it be dangerous if i continue taking the d balls for atleast 2 more weeks???? or shall i go to the doctor and priscribe me a pill the lowers it???

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    One of the reasons I hate dbol . I'd just stop it instead of trying to fix the problem with more drugs. Blood pressure that high is dangerous yes. does that mean you'll have problems? not necessarily, but not a risk I'd like to take.

will test e cause the same problem like the d balls with high pressure ?????

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    will test e cause the same problem like the d balls with high pressure ?????
    Very unlikely....160/100 is high, but imho, I think you shoulb OK for 2 more weeks. If you can get it, go to your doc and tell him you want some HCTZ, as your bp is a little high and he will probably give it to you after he checks your bp. HCTZ is a diuretic. It will make you pee alot at first, but no other side affects to worry about like with other bp meds. Good luck bro

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    cardio

i went to the doctor and he asked me what i am on and i told him every thing and when i told him what i am taking he refused to give me help!!!

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Go back to that doctor and tell him he MUST help you it is his job. You plan on using and nothing will change that so he must treat you.

But try some natural alternatives to lowering your BP first. Cardio 3 times a week for at least 20-30 min at a time, lower sodium in diet and eat 6-8 servings of fruit per day (berries, espacially cranberries and blueberries have very positive effects on cholesterol as well).

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    that b/p is to high ur gonna give urself a stroke. if i was u i would drop the dbol and c if it lowers if not stop the cycle all together do pct and c what it is like while off cycle.

Thread Information