Thread: Liver Aid

steel10 is offline Junior Member

Liver Aid

I am currently taking 50mg/ed of ref-b tabs (and about to bump up to 75/mg day for final week as I feel the tabs are really underdosed) and have been taking 2000mg ALA/ed with them and just bought some Liver Aid. Never heard anything about it, but saw it at the pharmacy and it looked good. The ingredients are as follows: b-12, Liver Hydrolysate with 17 amino acids, Choline (bitartrate), Inositol, L-Cystein (hydrochloride), Phosphatidylcholine (lecithin), Posphatidylethanolamine (lecithin), Phosphatidylinositol (lecithin) and Choline (lecithin). I dont know what any of this is, but figured since it is for cleansing the liver, it couldn't hurt. Anybody know anything about this or have any relevant opinions?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i took it and it worked great. 4 pills a day, I had blood work taken and my liver values were a little high.i wanst on anything at the time just high. Then i starting taking them. Later in my cycle i had blood work done again when i was on d-bol and accutane and my liver was fine
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the feedback-- I am curious because everybody talks about only ALA and milk thistle. If this product is good, as I cant tell based on whats in it with my minimal education in that type of stuff, I will certainly take it. Any more feedback welcome.

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the Feedback. I bought it myself too but havnt tried it yet. Im thinking of ALA and Milk Thistle too since everyone says its essential. Maybe just liveraid will be enough ..

Thread Information