Madman2010 is offline New Member

Question M1T Questions - Yes Researched Stickies

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and looking for some advice on my first cycle with (10MG capsule). I don't drink, smoke, or do any kind of drugs.

height:5'4
    weight:165lbs
    bodyfat% Unsure but 13lbs from a print out
    diet: 1017c daily (vegetarian with protein intake of 178g)
    yrs training: 6
    goals for this: Hard/Cut - Longterm: Gain 15-20lbs
    any previous cycles: Only 1: 12w test/4w dbol
    PCT planned for this? Yes

I'm currently taking ISO protein powder and NaNO VAPOR HARCORE as my pre-workout drink. I have reviewed some stickies but haven't seen anything that covers my questions.

I plan on starting M1T, 10 MG capsules for two weeks on and two weeks off and was hoping someone could answer some questions.

1. How long should my PCT be, before my next cycle?
    2. The M1T bottle states if you are 2 on and 2 off it's much safer on liver and lower PCT. What about 3 weeks instead staying at 10mg?
    3. How many weeks in advance should I start Milk Thistle? And how long after my cycle should I take it? (Currently have the 450mg tablets)
    4. Do I need to take anything else besides Milk Thistle before and during?
    5. Should I be taking B50 and/or Hawthorn Berry?

Again, please feel free to add your suggestions or comments. Also feel free to request more information if you need it. I will not be taking anything else with this as much as people suggest that you should.

Cheers!

(Site is very useful and friendly for the most part. How can I make a Canadian dollar donation?)
    Last edited by Madman2010; 07-06-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Typo

Bump

Bump, can someone help please.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    That sounds like an awful protocol. Prohormones are no joke. I used m1t several years back and the side effects were tremendous. Extreme anger, massive water weight. I would never touch it again. Why not test? Much more predictable and effective.

M1T works fine when you simply follow the proper guidelines like any other AAS. I feel that what I have mentioned above is safe. I just need a bit more guidance on my questions.

Thanks for your input tho Spartan09

Bump

Walnutz is offline Member
    M1t is hard on the liver.. I would get some Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA). Take it during cycle and with pct.

For pct, I'd do nolva and/or clomid.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I would run it for 3-4 weeks and then do a PCT and then take time off from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    M1t is hard on the liver.. I would get some Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA). Take it during cycle and with pct.

For pct, I'd do nolva and/or clomid.
    Would I continue to take my B50 and Milk Thistle (450Mg) as well?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You may not want to hear it, but my experience with M1T is similar to Spartans09. Stuff gave me horrible bloat, high blood pressure (my head was purple when training), and I lost all gains when I came off. I can tell by your post you work hard keeping your BF down and are looking for a hard cut. You won't get it with M1T.

Superdrol or a clone of it works great as a dry compound. I even used it to cut for a contest once.

Food for thought.....

Thanks cgb6810 for your suggestions and honesty. This is the reason why I came to this site vs the others. I would post my honest reply here but it's better off in a pm. However, since I'm new I'm not able to do that. It's also better that I don't post it here due to those who would like to take advantage of newbies on the site.

Once again, thanks! I now have some food for thought and a bit to think about.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman2010 View Post
    Would I continue to take my B50 and Milk Thistle (450Mg) as well?
    I take udca and milk thistle. Milk thistle cleanses the liver whereas udca actually protects/repairs it. Also udca lowers cholesterol levels.

Is SD not just a second generation M1T without most side effects?
    Last edited by Madman2010; 07-09-2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Typo

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Run the M1T for 3 weeks....

I would run more then 10mg/ed man.. but your call.

You're going to feel lethargic as hell. that was my experience. especially without a testosterone base..

-VM

nilrac is offline Member
    Watch out for progesterone/prolactin type gyno from M1T. I know alot of guys who have suffered from this as they had no clue about the compound except for it's hepatoxicity. I would never run M1T personally. Don't be fooled by the fact it was still recently available over the counter, it's a harsh compound with real sides that require real PCT, not OTC PCT.

GL.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You may not want to hear it, but my experience with M1T is similar to Spartans09. Stuff gave me horrible bloat, high blood pressure (my head was purple when training), and I lost all gains when I came off. I can tell by your post you work hard keeping your BF down and are looking for a hard cut. You won't get it with M1T.

Superdrol or a clone of it works great as a dry compound. I even used it to cut for a contest once.

Food for thought.....
    What was your dosage regimen?

TheRepartitioner is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I take udca and milk thistle. Milk thistle cleanses the liver whereas udca actually protects/repairs it. Also udca lowers cholesterol levels.
    What's the difference?

Sorry, what do you mean, what's the difference. tballz explained that Milk Thistle cleanses the liver and udca repairs/protects it. Or did you have another question in mind?

For PCT what is the dosage for UDCA, novla, clomid?
    Last edited by Madman2010; 07-11-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Thread Information