ili
    ili is offline New Member

Question Advice for 1st timer

Hey guys I have been researching this site for a couple of months now,gained lots of info and was preparing for a 1st cycle of test only with proper pct,was about to purchase pct,but went to my doctor for blood work first.Well I got the results I'm 34 worked out for many years,have decent size everything came out fine except my test levels were low(don't know why never done steroids ),but last few years my energy levels have been low,doc said sometimes body does this naturally(even at my age-sucks)so he prescibed me with test cyp 200mg a month,then do blood work in 3 months.What do you suggest,wait and see how treatment goes,or do I add some more test myself if so how much more?Now I don't know what to do as my original plan is thrown off by my blood work test.By the way free testoeterone was 29.6 (normal=37-81).Any Info would be very appreciated.Love this site,great learning here.
    Thanks

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I would suggest doing what the doctor says.

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    Good chance to learn how your body will react, before you jump all the way in. Eventhough thats a lite doseage.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    nice post ili - good 2 see that u are reading and enjoying the site and you come with a good question. for starters 200mg a month isnt going to do squat. having said it does not surprise me that you doc recommended that to you as he's not going to tell u to do 500mg a week.

for starters - how old are u and what are your stats?

ili
    Thanks for replying,i'm 34- 5'9" and about 180 lbs

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ili
    Thanks for replying,i'm 34- 5'9" and about 180 lbs
    bodyfat?

ili
    not to sure on bodyat approx 16% I think

ili
    So I should just let doc do his thing? or add 50 mgs a week 100 200?any more advice would be appreciated.

Thanks all

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ili
    Hey guys I have been researching this site for a couple of months now,gained lots of info and was preparing for a 1st cycle of test only with proper pct,was about to purchase pct,but went to my doctor for blood work first.Well I got the results I'm 34 worked out for many years,have decent size everything came out fine except my test levels were low(don't know why never done steroids ),but last few years my energy levels have been low,doc said sometimes body does this naturally(even at my age-sucks)so he prescibed me with test cyp 200mg a month,then do blood work in 3 months.What do you suggest,wait and see how treatment goes,or do I add some more test myself if so how much more?Now I don't know what to do as my original plan is thrown off by my blood work test.By the way free testoeterone was 29.6 (normal=37-81).Any Info would be very appreciated.Love this site,great learning here.
    Thanks
    i know an old guy at my gym that is on prescribed test therapy he said he shoots 500 mg a wk until 2 wks before his dr appointment(may even be longer) then he backs off on it or his dr will freak. either way ur test levels are suppressed so u can follow the drs orders or do a cycle with proper pct then get a second opinion its up to u!

ili
    Ok cool thanks for replies,so I could bump up the dosage,stop 3 weeks before the bloodwork,do pct,let doctor keep injecting me with his dosage of 200 mgs per month or maybe wait a month after prescribed shot to see how my body reacts?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would do the cycle let it completely clear my body then go back for more bloodwork and c what happens but thats just me!

ili
    Thanks for your input guys,really appreciated,hopefully everything works out and I can keep building my physique.

Thread Information