Thread: Clen then T3?

Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member

Clen then T3?

Hello im currently on clen and im doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off....my question is in my 2 weeks off can i take T3 to keep the fat coming off? or is that bad for you? i really dont know much about T3 except for what i have herd, which was good things.....anyone have any info? Thanks

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    I am curious also.-----BUMP.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    t3 is quite catabolic, and will eat away at muscle...i would only run t3 while running AAS

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeafterdeath99
    Hello im currently on clen and im doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off....my question is in my 2 weeks off can i take T3 to keep the fat coming off? or is that bad for you? i really dont know much about T3 except for what i have herd, which was good things.....anyone have any info? Thanks
    I wouldn't advise running t3 with any gear, particularily test. Also if you are running gear you would recieve a lot more benefit from running the t3 straight through instead of off/on. Same goes for clen , the use of benadry will allow you to use it straight through instead of taking 2 weeks off. 50mg every night, every 3 weeks for the entire week, or you can monitor your body temp and use whenever you notice a drop. That would be my suggestion.

Thread Information