flyhalf is offline Associate Member

saftey deposit box for roids

anyone ever put there roids in a saftey deposit box? reason im asking is because i dont want my gear in my house while im not on a cycle. i just finished with my last shot on tuesday and want to store them somewhere safe, fire proof, cop proof, so i was thinking a sdb. sound like a good idea? bad idea?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Safety deposit box is kinda spendy, but if you can afford it it's not a bad place. The bank teller is going to be pissed if you ever go on suspention and you need her to open that fvcker twice a day. LOL(I know, you said off cycle, but I couldn't help it). The only drawback I can see other than cost is the fact that you would have to transport it, I hate putting gear in a car, I bet 90% of posession busts are traffic stops.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    if your worried about a fire - get a small safe. if your worried about the cops coming over to bust you - something else must be going on to draw attention - unless u have a shitload and get orders constantly

put in a safe in your closet and let em rest until your ready again

THE PUMP is offline Member
    yeah bro a small safe stashed away would be ideal instead of leaving the house with it and running the risk of being busted and loseing the stuff and getting a CRIMINAL RECORD.,

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    yeah i just get worried, i have a small pharmacy in my office and (by chance) i got a visit from the police, i would be hella screwed.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Your office, or your home? Cause in your place of work is a very bad idea. The cops don't need a search warrant to go through you workplace, just permission of the administrator. If you catch their eye this makes their job easier. And as someone said the other day, "as a criminal it's your job to not get caught".

Thread Information