fanatic is offline Member

Changing cycle goals

Ok, Im running 60mg tren /day and 80mg prop/day right now. My original goal was to gain lean body mass with no fat. The thing is, my girl and I just decided to go to Cancun for christmas. I want to be as lean as possible since we're going with alot of people. Heres what I'm thinking of doing:

Keep making lean gains for the remainder of the tren(I have about 4 weeks left of tren)

After tren is through, run cytomel at 75mcg/day for the remainder of the 14 week cycle (6 weeks).

I'm somewhat lean right now (about 11-12% bf 5'9" 208 lbs) but I want to get leaner for that trip.

What do you guys think? Am I dumb for trying to cut at the end like this? Also, typically, would I lose much muscle with 75mcg/day of cytomel? I know cyto doesnt differentiate between muscle/fat, but I figure coupled with gear and a gear diet it wouldnt be too bad.

Any critique/comments are appreciated fellas.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Ok, Im running 60mg tren /day and 80mg prop/day right now. My original goal was to gain lean body mass with no fat. The thing is, my girl and I just decided to go to Cancun for christmas. I want to be as lean as possible since we're going with alot of people. Heres what I'm thinking of doing:

Keep making lean gains for the remainder of the tren(I have about 4 weeks left of tren)

After tren is through, run cytomel at 75mcg/day for the remainder of the 14 week cycle (6 weeks).

I'm somewhat lean right now (about 11-12% bf 5'9" 208 lbs) but I want to get leaner for that trip.

What do you guys think? Am I dumb for trying to cut at the end like this? Also, typically, would I lose much muscle with 75mcg/day of cytomel? I know cyto doesnt differentiate between muscle/fat, but I figure coupled with gear and a gear diet it wouldnt be too bad.

Any critique/comments are appreciated fellas.
    You shouldn't lose much muscle if you are taking the prop/tren. Throw in some cardio and a strict diet and you should be quite shredded.

Wait a minute... Are you going to Cancun to help them rebuild??

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    You shouldn't lose much muscle if you are taking the prop/tren . Throw in some cardio and a strict diet and you should be quite shredded.

Wait a minute... Are you going to Cancun to help them rebuild??
    Lol yeah, we work with the red cross. j/k We were originally talking about cancun but then the 'cane hit and all those people were evacuated. We decided on fort meyers instead. I was more worried about the gear info than the location I guess. Thanks for noticing tim.

Also, I'll only be running the tren for another 4 weeks and then I'll be going with the 75mcg of cyto after the trens done. Do you think the prop will inhibit muscle loss well alone?

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Lol yeah, we work with the red cross. j/k We were originally talking about cancun but then the 'cane hit and all those people were evacuated. We decided on fort meyers instead. I was more worried about the gear info than the location I guess. Thanks for noticing tim.

Also, I'll only be running the tren for another 4 weeks and then I'll be going with the 75mcg of cyto after the trens done. Do you think the prop will inhibit muscle loss well alone?
    Yeah I think you will be fine. If you feel like you are losing too much weight drop down your cyto dosage. Or up your cals. Have fun on your trip!

timvds is offline Member
    Wait a sec. Will you be running it 2 weeks on 2 off?

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Wait a sec. Will you be running it 2 weeks on 2 off?
    I had planned on going 6 weeks straight, tapering up at the beginning and down at the end.

timvds is offline Member
    Is that safe? What kind of rebound could you expect from a 6 week cycle?

Most people I talk to run it straight through. How do most of you run it? 2 weeks on, 2 off or straight through?

Thread Information