etcz is offline New Member

Mexican Steroids

I've bought steroids in mexico before and had no problem walking across the border with them, but does anyone know where i can get some D-bol in mexico? Last time i went, they said that they didn't know what that was and that they didn't have it there, keep in mind the pharmacist spoke very little english and i dont know much spanish, so maybe something got lost in the communication. Whenever i go across the border i usually just buy sus 250 redijects, deca and nolvadex , but i'm looking to add some d-bol to my stack.

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    you might want to go look at the vet store's around where you go...

fanatic is offline Member
    Assuming your talking about Tj, go to revolution st. They know all the slang terms. You'll find what your looking for.

etcz is offline New Member
    I never tried going to vet stores, so ill def try that next time i go. im actually talking about reynosa, mexico. its across from the southern tip of texas.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by etcz
    I never tried going to vet stores, so ill def try that next time i go. im actually talking about reynosa, mexico. its across from the southern tip of texas.
    I see... good luck then bro.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    please correct me if i am wrong. I think the pharmacies down there carry Naposim(same as Dbol )

Smiley619 is offline Member
    if the pharms dont have it, go to a vet shop and they will. if you cant find a vet shop ask one of the guys who try and lure you into to clubs where you can get some anabolics, they will take you for a small tip.

Thread Information