how long to for juice to kick in

how long does it take for test cyp and deca to kick in??
    thanks???

test takes about 5, maybe a little closer to 6 with cyp. Deca takes about 6-7 weeks for you to get blood levels high enough for it to "kick in"

TCEL300 is offline Member
    frontload..or use prop dbol ect. and the results will be quicker...test for me usually doesnt kick in till around 6-7 weeks...but i frontloaded 1500mg first week and i am up 12 pounds soooo i am a believer

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    frontload..or use prop dbol ect. and the results will be quicker...test for me usually doesnt kick in till around 6-7 weeks...but i frontloaded 1500mg first week and i am up 12 pounds soooo i am a believer
    Did taking that much give you the bloat? What are you running it at now?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    What week are you on and when did you start feeling that frontload? Test e? On anything else?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    4 5 weeks

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    I'm at the end of week 4 on Test E/Deca ...the past week's workouts ...my strength went up A LOT and the weights felt like toys. I'm starting to get slightly thicker but no dramatic gains. WILL IT KICK IN SOON? Will it be a noticable "kick in" where I start gaining rapidly?

My diet is very strict and I'm eating 2400 cals a day. I'm upping cals by 100w/k and eating as much food as possible on Sat/Sun. I was up to 185 a couple yrs ago (now 150), but lost size in the quest (28" waist, abs, quad separation). I went up and down btw those weights about 3 times to get to the bodyfat level I wanted but I could have been over 200lbs if I had played my diet right. So...I'm concerned with getting chunky and losing size to cut up again. I want to maximize the gains and get my money's worth. Can anyone relate to this? Any good advice?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    when are people going to realize that steroids dont "kick in". its just a phrase we use for saying "when the steroid levels will reach their peak in our body". you don't just say one day "yep, my test just kicked in today"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    when are people going to realize that steroids dont "kick in".
    When people learn to respond to a post with the understanding that not everyone has over 1k posts and may not know as much as you do. Obviously it doesn't kick in on a specific day, however many seem to be using the term "kick in" as pertaining to a period of time when they begin to get rapid gains in size/strength. You know this and you know that I do as well. I'd prefer it if you didn't respond to anymore of my posts if you continue to act like this. We're all here to learn.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    When people learn to respond to a post with the understanding that not everyone has over 1k posts and may not know as much as you do. Obviously it doesn't kick in on a specific day, however many seem to be using the term "kick in" as pertaining to a period of time when they begin to get rapid gains in size/strength. You know this and you know that I do as well. I'd prefer it if you didn't respond to anymore of my posts if you continue to act like this. We're all here to learn.
    Bro, posts like that are just setting yourself up for a major backlash. No one is trying to be condescending...it's just how certain people respond...take it lightly and don't piss off the others that have a lot more experience. Different personalities = different answers. Good luck

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to break it to you, but i'll respond to your posts anytime i feel like it. post count has nothing to do with it. and my post wasnt specifically aimed at you. Many newbs need to know this so they are not misled. many people in fact do think "kick in" means exactly that. KICK IN.

as for you looking for your rapid strength and size gains, I think your 2400 cal diet has everything to do with it.

sorry to break it to you, but i'll respond to your posts anytime i feel like it. post count has nothing to do with it. and my post wasnt specifically aimed at you. Many newbs need to know this so they are not misled. many people in fact do think "kick in" means exactly that. KICK IN.

as for you looking for your rapid strength and size gains, I think your 2400 cal diet has everything to do with it.
    I've been VERY edgy lately. I guess I shouldn't have taken it personally. No hard feelings on my end...hopefully not on yours either. Yeah...I'm sure my diet does have a lot to do with it. I suppose I could calculate how many calories I'm burning from the 45 hrs/wk of walking that I do for my job..and add that into my daily caloric regimen. But...how would I calculate the adaptation of my body to this walking over a 3 month period in relation to calories burned by hrs walked? Hmmmm.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Liftin, here is the answer to your question.

See, ya pissed him off and he broke the code for you. This is enough calories to jack up good sized hamster.

Seriously, bro you are eating you own muscle as fast as you are building it.

Well, I calculated from fitday.com that my hrs of walking total 1050 extra cals burned per day over my BMR. Wow....I'm wayyyy below what I need. That means I'm actually burning a lot more than I'm taking in when you account for my BMR + 1050. Hmmm now the question is..how fast can I up my cals without gaining fat? 200/wk?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Well, I calculated from fitday.com that my hrs of walking total 1050 extra cals burned per day over my BMR. Wow....I'm wayyyy below what I need. That means I'm actually burning a lot more than I'm taking in when you account for my BMR + 1050. Hmmm now the question is..how fast can I up my cals without gaining fat? 200/wk?

i would add clean calories UNTIL I got some fat. You need about 3000-3500 calories a day. There is nothing wrong with getting a little fat when you are bulking- it shows that you have enough nutrients and you can burn it off later.

It is ALMOST impossible to calculate you calorie needs so exactly that you aren't either adding some fat when you are bulking or wasting your time burning muscle you are building because you are not getting enough calories. 3-5 pound of fat takes a few weeks to burn off.

Thread Information