jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Natural Herb That Lowers Bp?

anyone know of any natural herbs available over the counter at health food stores that will lower bp safely while on aas?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard that Hawthorn berry lowers BP. But I have no personal experience with it.

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    ive heard that works to, any other...maybe some for ur pulse???? my resting pulse was 136 at the doc the other day...mostly b/c im sick with strep.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    decent cardio routine helps lower my BP...wish there was an herb that worked really well though..

jdh
    just picked up some hawthorne berry extract. it says 2-6 caps a day, i think ill start with 4. i also did a search online and found some chinese herb that they did a study on. it lowered the bloodpressure in 92% of the people in the study as compared to 94% of the people in the study that took a prescription bp pill . i think ill try gettin some of that. is it safe to be taking something like that with out a doc? i mean i know my bp is high and i want to get it down, there shouldnt be any adverse effects right?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    just picked up some hawthorne berry extract. it says 2-6 caps a day, i think ill start with 4. i also did a search online and found some chinese herb that they did a study on. it lowered the bloodpressure in 92% of the people in the study as compared to 94% of the people in the study that took a prescription bp pill . i think ill try gettin some of that. is it safe to be taking something like that with out a doc? i mean i know my bp is high and i want to get it down, there shouldnt be any adverse effects right?
    why get the Rx one when the OTC is only 2% behind in effectiveness? if those numbers are right....

jdh
    your right. theres just something about it that makes me think. i mean when people have high bp they usually get meds from the doc. i think ill go back and try to find the name of that herb though.

jdh
    hey guys, just an update. i checke my bp earlier tonight before i posted this thread. it was 159/89. my bp is always around 125/80. anyway i checked it cause my head was pounding. i then picked up some hawthorne berry extract after i started this thread. i took some and my headache has subsided substantially since then. give it a try if your bp is outta whack.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Isnt garlic supposed to lower it a GREAT bit as well

savax is offline Associate Member
    Coleus Forkhsoli

Thread Information