Thread: Impossible?!

BigPanchoVilla is offline New Member

Impossible?!

Today I attempted to take in 5000 Calories. I took my basic weight gainer and proteins. Being that I a 5''9'' and 165 lbs My stomach is packed with calories and i only intook about 3700. I am stacking deca , and d-bol and have a pct called Gonakor. What am i supposed to do now for calories? I cant intake any more of anything lol..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, another deca /dbol cycle.

Well, I'd suggest running test with that cycle of course.

And for PCT:

Clomid @ 100mg ED
    Nolva @ 20mg ED

As far as calories go, look for calorie dense foods like peanutbutter and others.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    umm...u need test in there..,,i eat around 4g of calories a day im 5'7 185 and thats fine for me

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    umm...u need test in there..,,i eat around 4g of calories a day im 5'7 185 and thats fine for me

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    think he means
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    umm...u need test in there..,,i eat around 4k of calories a day im 5'7 185 and thats fine for me

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Its easy to get 4 - 5000 calories a day. 1 N-large shake with milk and a power bar is 1000 calories. And I do that twice a day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    think he means

test

what is test. Testosterone ? i see that term alot

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    yes, test is testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by BigPanchoVilla
    what is test. Testosterone? i see that term alot
    yes, test is testosterone ...and you need some in there

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    5000 cals isn't that hard to do... it's alot easier if u intake your cals every 2.5 to 3 hrs... if u are only eating 3 or 4 times daily then it is hard. 6 to 8 times makes it alot easier...

testosterone.

sorry for asking noob questions but i am taking d-bol and deca .. and i ned more test?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPanchoVilla
    sorry for asking noob questions but i am taking d-bol and deca.. and i ned more test?
    you need test..how much deca /dbol are you taking?? and for how long

Blog Entries
    if you are for real you should not be running any gear. yes it is testosterone

swoll4589 is offline Member
    d-bol and deca are not test. They are synthetic deritives of test. Actually i think deca is its own hormone but whatever. But the point is you need to add some real test in there to keep your hormones from getting all jacked and you having no sex drive.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like we have another one who started his cycle B4 researching....

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    If your cycle was a girl...I would look away.

You need to forget about that gonkar pct and get some nolva and clomid and do some more research before starting again. Good luck.

yes..clomid is necessary..you made a mistake, but if you run some clomid and nolva, you will probably be OK...check the profiles forum

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    drink lots of juice this way if ur having trouble getting enough calories u can rely on calories from things like cranberry juice or orange juice or cranapple juice. also when u drink protein i would use it in milk to get a few 100 more calories here and there.

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    I hope you enjoy hard ons...because you won't be seeing them for awhile.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    Its easy to get 4 - 5000 calories a day. 1 N-large shake with milk and a power bar is 1000 calories. And I do that twice a day.
    Right on man, but an even easier way...Why not just take muscle juice or mammoth. Put in 500ml of milk and 2 eggs and you are sittin around 1500. Two of those a day and your at 3000 already. From there its pretty easy to get an extra 3000 and then you are above 5000 without a doubt.

Since you only weigh 165 BigPancho you prolly shouldnt even be on a cycle cuz you are quite low in the weight category for you height. But that also being said you wont need 5000+ cals a day to gain.

-Bino

steve lopez is offline New Member
    Taking in big calories takes imagination. One thing that worked for me was adding olive oil to as much food as i could. Spread it out. Food like avocado is geat, try eating one piece of toast with a lil olive oil; then add 1 whipped or mashed avocado on top add a lil pepper; a slice of tamato and some feta or some turkey and your good, it makes a great snack and is at least 500 calories. think about it 100-bread, 100 olive oil, 3-400 for the avocado! When you eat think about Arnold! For breakfast i would eat 3 or 4 hamburger patties, avocado and toast a poece of fruit and a protein shake w, water or milk. For a least a few days try the "SEE food diet", if you SEE IT, EAT IT! try some crappy food or waht ever it takes the 1st few days, when u get the hang of it'll be easier to eat healthier. Try again tommorow, u can do it bro. Oh and think about the pros dude, I remember reading an article about how King Kamali didn't get it right until he was able to push himself to the point of throwing up, but still forced his food down. When ever u go out to eat u should order double what ever you usually do. I'm serious the gains will be Spectacular. Your arms and chest will grow like magic when you hit that 5k mark! b creative!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    origanally he asked about calories and he gets a sermon about how to cycle with test. whatever people.
    hey dude, everyone is not the same and I myself do not always get anymore than 3k cals a day. sometimes I just get sick and tired of eating all the damn time, so I shifted my focus on super high protein intake and it is working amazingly for me. 15mg/day dbol cycle alone, 5 weeks and 24lbs of gains and everyone can keep their damn comments to theirselves about my dbol only cycle. I am not going to defend myself one more time.
    yes I believe in test I am about to start. the end.

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    my ? is, how fat and blurring do you guys get pounding this many cals?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    my ? is, how fat and blurring do you guys get pounding this many cals?
    with high cal intake you are going to gain some fat. it's called a bulking cycle. later you do a cutting cycle and lose the excess fat.

This is also why I don't go nuts with high cals because to get 5k, you usually have to take in more fat cals and carb cals. The body will use only what it needs and then start to convert the extra carbs into fat and then you will shit out the leftovers. All unnecessary in my opinion.

Thread Information